My Rig of DEATH almost complete!!! - Page 2 - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 05:08 PM

Re: My Rig of DEATH almost complete!!!

Beautiful!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggy
You should've called this thread.....

"My neighbours are getting on my nerves playing techno all the time, so I put this together. Now it's time for some payback !!"

Ben
Don't joke, 3 of my neighbors listen to dance and trance and techno. It's most annoying.

They don't like paul gilbert. I found that out recently.

Nice rig! Must of cost a bomb - something a student like me can only dream of!

Any sound clips coming?

~M
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Dee

That setup is awesome. Love the green cab.
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 11:43 PM

Yea, the green cab /w green knobs etc.. is awsome!
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 12:43 AM
HoP

killer comforter man!!!
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 02:21 AM

im diggin the splawn and the VHT you got goin on
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 10:54 AM
DV8

I notice you got the stickers with the new Guitar World as well...LOL
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 11:08 AM

Question Re: My Rig of DEATH almost complete!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidAngel
Well, as you can see I'm all ENGL style, I want to send out a thanks to Regor "Roger" from HRI for giving me a smokin deal on the ISP Decimator, and also a thanks to Rob at the JCF for sending me such a killer preamp.

Anyhow, this is my main gigging rig, the powerball is the home rig, I need to sort out my effects and switching and then I'll ACTUALLY be done, for now, The poweramp is a REALLY good combo with the E570 and this setup seems to like my Splawn cab, but I'm sure it will like my Recto cab even more, This rack setup is my main setup for my 7 string use, as it sounds best in this category for me anyhow, but of course this is such a vesatile rig that I can get ****loads more out of it.

I'm going to ditch the IPS33b rack unit and go with either my original WH1 or the reissue, as I will be beating the hell out of them, and I'm not digging the IPS for what I want, so I'm going to go with a G-Force and an older Eventide harmonizer for my effects, we will see, then I'm headed off to Mario town and axess-ville, and going to be come part of the AXESS of EVIL!!!! hahahah

This is not the final rack case, this case is one I'm borrowing and isn't working out as it's EXTREMELY hard to clsoe the doors without kicking them! haha

anyhow that is bad for gear, and plus with this weight I need 2 inches of foam, and a GREEN case, so I've ordered a new case for this rig, should have a few more spaces too for the gear I want to add and air spaces!

I can;t wait!

Chris
Hi, I'm buying my first real amp and currently I'm considering what setup to go with; Either a really good head (Engl++) and a cabinet, or a poweramp combined with a POD XT, and of course a cabinet

So what Im interested in is how do you think the poweramp will work with a XT? A lot of people say that usually the best sounding stuff comes only from a guitar and a good amp...but I like the XT as a preamp and would very much like to know how it would work with a good poweramp!!

What do you other guys think? ;D
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 04:04 AM

about engl preamps........

anyone can tell me how they sound??? models 530-570-580
anyone has them???
thinking on getting one to plug to mesa 2:50 power amp....how will it sound???
is randall preamp good????

Tags
boogie dual rectifier , dual rectifier , isp decimator , mesa boogie , mesa boogie dual , mesa boogie dual rectifier , paul gilbert , power amp , practice amp , rack setup , recto cab

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode