Need some advice on what amp to get - Page 3 - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 09:59 PM

Re: Need some advice on what amp to get

I like my Marshalls so there all you haters I tried out a Legacy for a while and ended up returning it and going back to my trusty Marshalls I've heard Marshall has really gone downhill, but I have not tried any of the new stuff so I cannot comment

F868, why must you always be so vulgar??? It's getting very OLD! If you want to belong to a forum that is nothing but eat ****, ********, ****, ****, ****, etc then go there and have at it! Don't let the door hit you in the back

The majority of the members do not appreciate your constant vulgarity, myself included! Vulgarity = negativity and if you haven't noticed there is enough of that in the world!!

The filters and rules are there for a reason!!

Jemsite is respected for the fact that we keep such things under control and that is the way it is going to stay so make your choice.

Lastly, you're lucky my last name isn't Marshall and even more lucky my mom doesn't know you or you'd be eating SOAP!!!

~ROCK~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 10:12 PM

Reviews: 6

I am a vulgar person. People love me for my trash talk, sorry we don't see eye to eye mr. Jemmer. I guess i just needed to get that out of my system. You have no idea how badly i wanted a Marshall and how much more dissapointed when i found out that even the great gold faced, white lined vinyl boxes couldn't pronounce a decent gain tone for me. It was utter dissapointment. I actually liked their solid states better.

I have a colorful language, and i am sorry if it offends you, but it's unfortunately part of who i am. Hopefully, i can tone some of it down for you and maybe you can learn to accept the rest of the trash that comes outta my mouth .

Come on loosen up a bit. Hell if Jane Fonda can drop the C word on TV casually and everyone is still kissing her rear than i think i could be given some slack. Besides, you guys have every forum personality except for the annoying, know-it-all vulgar 19 year old college student. Well, here i am .

Just joking. Il try to think before i speak, but like i said ---> IMO, new marshalls are a heavy dissapointment. I might seem mainstream, but heh, sue me because i like my JSX.

Fender
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
I have a colorful language, and i am sorry if it offends you, but it's unfortunately part of who i am.
Myself and 90% of the other members Look.....belonging to a forum that is a close knit family community such as Jemsite is comparable to being in a relationship. It's give and take. I think your a good member other than your "colorful metaphoric" language!

You have some good knowledge and much to share, but it's the way you go about presenting it that offends people. (trust me, I know) You must remember that the age range ofthe members here is quite vast.

Your mouth doesn't bode well for your image and to gain respect you must first respect others

Make sense??
post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 11:03 PM

Reviews: 6

Hai!

Thank you Sensai!

I must first become the Dragon if i wish to defeat it!

Your words of wisdom pierce finely through my ear drums, you have been understood!

No but in all seriousness, i think i get it. I know i seem a bit rough around the edge, but seriously i've never posted this much on a guitar forum except maybe for the old B.C. Rich forum and Neal Moser's Shredder and people loved my antics. But i didn't know as much, so i guess i was more of a gimmick than someone who actually had a good thought going and ruined it with anatomical jokes and depictions of Britney's genitals being a comparison to some less than reputable gear!

Anyways, il try a little harder since i've come to invest a good portion of my spare hour or so posting here!

Thanks, and may the conversation cue on without further off topic ramblings from me!

Tags
electric guitar , evh amp , fender strat , fender strats , marshall amp , peavey classic , peavey ultra , peavey valveking , scooped mids , stomp box , thd hotplate , versatile amp

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode