New release coming this month from Digitech... - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:41 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 10
New release coming this month from Digitech...

apparently there's something big coming out from digitech this month...anybody have any idea what is is? Maybe the next gen gsp? I think their gsp units are great so maybe they've got a new one coming out...maybe they wanna knock the axefx down a notch I'm curious to find out...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 03:08 AM
Banned

Reviews: 64
Re: New release coming this month from Digitech...

just another digital gizmo, in the beginning everybody will say it's the best thing ever but soon another one will come and it'll be just another "pod" in the drawer.
The same story over and over.
I should build and sell my own gizmos, people make fortunes with them.
Maybe somebody in Alaska ( ) wants to be my partner.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 05:05 AM

Sure it's not just the new Whammy DT?
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Banned

Reviews: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6fingers View Post
just another digital gizmo, in the beginning everybody will say it's the best thing ever but soon another one will come and it'll be just another "pod" in the drawer.
The same story over and over.
I should build and sell my own gizmos, people make fortunes with them.
Maybe somebody in Alaska ( ) wants to be my partner.
I'm in! I'll soon be in California, though...

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
I'm in! I'll soon be in California, though...
Cool you're coming closer, soon we'll release a dumbpod, a very easy-to-use digital modeller, it won't even have a manual cause these days people never read them.
It'll have only two knobs, stomp on #1 and get Petrucci, Satch, Vai etc tones, #2 will tune your guitar instantly cause tuning is too hard for some.
It'll have a mic in for people who don't know which guitar, effects or amps they want/need, they just have to yell in its mic and it'll reply what they need like - hey dumbpod which guitar should I buy?
The dumbpod will be made of 4 most used woods for people who say woods do matter in electric solidbody guitars and in its box you'll even find rubber fingers with their idols fingerprints, you know for people who say tone is in the fingers.
We'll blow up digital modellers industry!
Soon the dumbpod will be in a GC next to you, run and ask about it to GC smart and so well-informed employees
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 06:21 PM

here we go to another epic thread!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 06:23 PM

for real, i'd love to see some GSP 2202 with real tube pre amp.
btw, i love my 2120!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 09:22 PM

Reviews: 4

6f just made my day.. or maybe year....
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 10:07 PM

Reviews: 11

Quote:
Cool you're coming closer, soon we'll release a dumbpod, a very easy-to-use digital modeller, it won't even have a manual cause these days people never read them.
It'll have only two knobs, stomp on #1 and get Petrucci, Satch, Vai etc tones, #2 will tune your guitar instantly cause tuning is too hard for some.
It'll have a mic in for people who don't know which guitar, effects or amps they want/need, they just have to yell in its mic and it'll reply what they need like - hey dumbpod which guitar should I buy?
The dumbpod will be made of 4 most used woods for people who say woods do matter in electric solidbody guitars and in its box you'll even find rubber fingers with their idols fingerprints, you know for people who say tone is in the fingers.
Soon the dumbpod will be in a GC next to you, run and ask about it to GC smart and so well-informed employees

hahahaa

you really have no clue how much money you would make off something like that...
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 05:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxpenguin View Post
hahahaa

you really have no clue how much money you would make off something like that...
Oh yes I have, dumbpod will help billions with LOB syndrome
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwd0120 View Post
6f just made my day.. or maybe year....
you're welcome!
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011, 08:30 PM

Reviews: 2

Don't forget the detune button, for all those little children that think rubber bands on their guitars are cool, and sounds good..
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM

Reviews: 1

Quote:
Im on Board with this guy. Its become TOO digital, Too Easy to play guitar for most people, anyone can do it because Rockband and GeeHero made everyone think so. I hate these games with a passion and have never played any of it. lol. I too, have yet to actually run into a salesman who knew more than I did about squat. and I dont have a GC in my state. Also have yet to hear a Modeler of anything sound like the real thing.... Its all too digital sounding, absolutely no warmth to it.

Welcome to the Digital age ladies and gents..........................

Didnt gibsen have a robot guitar or something that could tune itself with a knob twist?

Tags
digitech

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode