nomad clips - does anyone have any - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 07:46 AM Thread Starter

nomad clips - does anyone have any

Hey guys.

I was wondering if anyone had any recordings of their nomad with a jem? :P

Cheers Al M
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 12:05 PM

You can check out some MP3's on our website, http://www.naughtybutterspoon.com . All the sample MP3's (on the Songs page) were recorded with Mesa amps.

My guitar was played through a Triaxis/2:90 (panned left on the recording), and the other guitar player (djrjems) used a Nomad 55 combo (panned right). The Nomad was used for solos on Gettin' it Done, Let it Go (first solo), and Moral (2nd solo).

The Nomad really is an awesome amp... although I'm using a Mark IV for my main rig, I use a Nomad 45 combo for practice and backup. It's a super versatile amp for the money.

--Brent

Tags
mesa amps , versatile amp

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode