OLD Bc Rich NJ class axe mystery - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-04-2012, 10:22 PM Thread Starter

OLD Bc Rich NJ class axe mystery

Theres a HUGE Mystery when it comes to properly identifying late 80s Bc Riches. Always vague & tons of guess work involved but no real way of finding out any real info .....Im posting a video clip here of a Guitar I had & SOLD about 2 years ago, that was THE best playing guitar Ive ever owned or played in my entire life, & I Must find another atleast similar.
Heres some Specs : 24 Fret
Diamond Inlays
Jumbo frets
Gold Hardware
2 vol.1 tone,3 Mini toggles
2 Humbuckers
500k pots
Quality wiring/electronics
"Licensed by" in small print above scripted Bc Rich Logo
Trem is Floyd Rose style Lcensed by , Model # SFT-70A which performs as well as an OFR easily.
Backplate serial # Bxxxx ,also "TM" next to Logo

wHAT i need to know is "what am I looking for on ebay in order to find one of these older Riches like the one im playing in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYgD87tyFE ??
Ive searched Bc Rich NJ old,bc rich NJ Class axe , vintage bc rich gold hardware, bc rich BXXXX , 90s bc rich NJ .outta ideas,SPENT. plz anyone,just throw me any ideas you might have.

and PS-I will always keep my RG regardless. But I want to find one of these old bc riches because it played Incredible. felt perfect,I just screwed up & sold it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 01:21 AM

Re: OLD Bc Rich NJ class axe mystery

BC Rich Warlock. Looks like an '89. And it sounds insane!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 09:19 PM

Not sure if you're still checking this thread or not, but I've got one of those old NJ Series. Diamond inlays, 24 fret, same model Floyd Rose (black though), black hardware. I'm looking to get rid of it. Just needs new pickups. Interested?
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 11:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggrocentric View Post
Not sure if you're still checking this thread or not, but I've got one of those old NJ Series. Diamond inlays, 24 fret, same model Floyd Rose (black though), black hardware. I'm looking to get rid of it. Just needs new pickups. Interested?
Ive picked up 2 since posting my last message, but yes. Im interested.Any chance you might have a picture of it maybe?

Tags
bc rich nj warlock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode