Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Perforated Ibanez picks...

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  RRAShred 
#1 ·
Does anyone here remember those old Ibanez picks which had holes in them? It's probably been 15 years since I used one, but they were my absolute favourite pick of all time. Since I haven't been able to find them, I started using Pick Boy Pos-A-Grip which is very similar, but it doesn't feel as good as the old Ibanez ones, plus it's a little too sharply pointed. The Ibanez ones came in pink, white and gray. If you're an old-school Ibanez fan you mght remember them. But anyway, I'm wondering on the very doubtful chance that someone out there still has one, or even better, if you know a store which still has some. I would love to get my hands on some more.

The Pick Boy Pos-A-Grip:

The Ibanez ones were basically exactly like this.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hide (a famous deceased Japanese guitarist) used them. In Japan they market them as his signature model. I have some black ones like your picture shows and some chrome ones. If you know anyone over there that can hit some stores for you they are easy to find. They either have the ESP, Fernandes or Ibanez logo on them along with his name, but regardless of the print they are all the same pick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.