Ibanez JEM Forum banner
33K views 133 replies 70 participants last post by  Rudy 
#1 ·
Ok, here are my amps, both are all-tube and handmade. They are not Boutique amps or expensive amps. They are one of the 2 popular tube amps made in Argentina as an affordable alternative to Mesa and the like.

The one in the left has 4 6l6 and 5 12AX7 with a sound close to the one found in the Dual Rectifier (its named Dual Metal so...). The black one has 2 EL34 and 4 12AX7 and has a JCM800 vibe.

Each of this heads with a 2x12 cost me about 800/900 USD. Considering a Dual Rectifier head would cost you more than 2.5k in Argentina.... well you can see why this amps came to existance.

Im very happy with both of them, and I wanted to share a pic.

Why dont we all share a pic of our rigs?

See less See more
#83 ·
Here we go...

Main Rig (Peavey JSX full stack with B-52 Stealth Series cab's, Celestion V30s):

Pedal Board (since rearranged... Bad Horsie 2 now the first pedal):

Practice and back-up rig (Mesa Nomad 55 2x12... great amp and very handy when I'm too lazy to haul out the full stack):

I've got pic's of all the axes too at nucliess.com. Rock on! :D

#85 ·
Sorry about getting people's hopes up about the Anniversary Marshall. I should hold on to it. It looks great, sounds great, and should continue to gain value. I don't take it out anymore. It already has one small tear on the cab (and I use a cover!) and I can't risk any further damage to it and its value. Also, my wife won't let me sell it. She says I would be nuts to get rid of it. She's right. I think I'll keep her too.

#94 ·
I found a couple of pictures.

Now the Jubes:

- 1949 Deluxe
- 1967 Fender Bassman
- 1969 Fender Vibrochamp
- 1971 Marshall Superbass
- 1974 Fender Champ
- Marshall 2554 Silver Jubilee (1st)
- Marshall 2554 Silver Jubilee (2nd)
- Marshall 2555SL Slash signature
- Marshall 6100 30th Anniversary
- Marshall Lead 12 (1st)
- Marshall Lead 12 (2nd) - not in any picture
- Tech21 Trademark 10

:)

#99 ·
Lee Jackson XLSC-1000, a great sounding two-channel 100W 2X12. Many of heard of the maker but most have not heard of the amp. Those who have had one always seem to thoroughly love them, myself included. I just plug in straight with no effects. The built in power attenuator is a very welcomed feature.

Harmony Central reviews for the stand alone head, this is the exact same thing but in a combo version.

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Lee+Jackson/XLS-1000/10/1

#103 ·
Lee Jackson XLSC-1000, a great sounding two-channel 100W 2X12. Many of heard of the maker but most have not heard of the amp. Those who have had one always seem to thoroughly love them, myself included. I just plug in straight with no effects. The built in power attenuator is a very welcomed feature.

Harmony Central reviews for the stand alone head, this is the exact same thing but in a combo version.
congrats-this is a really nice amp [and highly underrated!].
i#ve got 2 lee jackson amps [2x ampeg vl and the newbie: the metaltronix
blues '59] - these amps really got tone and attitude.
like lee said: "built to blast"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.