Post a photo of your pedal board. - Page 2 - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 165 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 10:12 PM

Re: Post a photo of your pedal board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotti
What is your amp now?
RIGHT now it's a Fender DeVille 2x12! - I still really like that amp. It's stayed with me while quite a few have come and gone.
My main amp (currently being serviced) is a Rivera M100 head combined with an Avatar 2x12 cab that has Celestion Vintage 30's in it.

-Ben
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 165 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 06:19 PM Thread Starter

Does anyone use strictly batteries in thier pedal board? I'm building one now and I'm wondering if I should make space for power supplies or if I can just live with battery power. So far I just use batteries.
post #18 of 165 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 07:07 PM

Well, I wish I COULD post pics, but no room on the digicam right now. Just had my son's first bday!

Ben, you'll probably be the only one to know half of these pedals, but I'm gone through ALOT. Any questions ask away.

Furman PB8 - powered pedalboard
Peterson Strobostomp - listen to BeastofLove
ZVex Vexter Fuzz Factory - AC tap, LED, tons of strange noises
Frantone Cream Puff - Big Muff clone and so much more
Teese RMC3LE - incredible, tuneable wah
Catalinbread Teaser Stallion - handmade in Seattle, a nice distortion pedal with a "chaos" CH2 self oscillation side that's nothing but FUN!
Catalinbread Supercharged OD - really a distortion pedal, it kicked the EMMA, which I love, off the board because it can do all that and then some. Very flexible Contour knob.
Hermida Zendrive - best blues OD around!
Catalinbread Semaphore Tremolo - complete control! Depth, wave vs. chop, square and triangle, etc. PLUS a CV output to control the chaos side of the Teaser!
Red Witch Deluxe Moon Phaser - four different presets, lots of subtle lush to over the top phase tones
FoxRox Paradoz TZF - through zero flanging, just like in the old days. Nothing else comes close.
AnalogMan Stereo Clone Chorus - simple, effective, debating on the toggle option being added
Blackbox Quicksilver - amazing delay, digital to analog tones, built in loop, depth, wobble, very deep
Catalinbread Super Chile Picoso - up to 35 dbs of clean boost, keeps my signal strong through all these bypassed pedals
post #19 of 165 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 01:20 PM

HA! You're right, I knew all those pedals!
I'm jealous- the RMC3LE is a killer wah... very nice score! I've put off picking up the Zendrive, but the clips sound great. Although, what about the new Fulltone OCD? You know one of us has to pick that up and give it a spin.
I had a Red Witch a while back (not the Deluxe), and while I liked it, it had a noticeable volume boost when I kicked it in... and it seemed to distort a little too easilly for hot humbuckers. But what a cool sound... I esp. liked the tremophase setting.

-Ben
post #20 of 165 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 03:28 PM

Ben,

TOO FUNNY!
OOO, I love the Zendrive. Its a nice little box. Was the first pedal I was actually waiting for, since the clips sounded so nice and it wasn't out yet.
Most of my Fulltone buys have come and gone. Replaced by cheaper yet better products, IMO. The OCD does look nice though, but I'm waiting for the honeymoon reviews to stop. Could be another EHX POG, ya know!

I think there's a way to adust output volume on the Red Witch. Mine seems like unity. I know the manual didn't spell out much, but Ben, the builder is easy to chat with.

Check out those Catalinbread pedals - Catalinbread.com
These are ALL special little boxes.

If you're on AIM, IM me sometime. Or email me. I'll share some pics of something I think you might like!
post #21 of 165 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 07:05 PM

Ok everyone seems to love there stomp boxes, but I just got a new line 6 pod xt live floor processor, it is killer with my old rg. anyone else tried these new pods.
post #22 of 165 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 08:47 PM

HRD- I almost bought a Super Chili Picoso when I was looking for a good clean booster ... I like the products that Catalinbread puts out, I just haven't had room for them! And as for the Red Witch, aside from those 2 little sniggles, I also didn't like their take on phasing... the Shannon phaser was much more what I was into. I'll definately PM you- or you can PM me with whatever it is that I may find interesting; got me wondering!

Chef21- Yes, I've tried the new POD floor unit. It's ok, although I'd rather pick up one of those VOX units... a bit more 'realistic' to me. The POD is a good value for the musician who has to have a lot of flexibility... it does everything 80% well, but nothing precisely well. It sounded pretty good on 1st try, but then I plugged in my pedalboard and everything on the POD sounded a bit fake-ish. Like, the basic tones are kinda there, but the dynamics aren't.

Anyway, relating to the topic of the thread, I think you need to "Post a photo of your pedalboard"!

-Ben
post #23 of 165 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 05:20 PM

BOOM!

http://members.aol.com/cammshaft23/pedalboard

Semaphore isn't on the board yet
hmm...wonder if I could squeeze just one more.....
post #24 of 165 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

Nice toys. SO expensive though. That wah pedal is the price of a guitar. lol
post #25 of 165 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIS ROYAL DARKNESS
BOOM!

http://members.aol.com/cammshaft23/pedalboard

Semaphore isn't on the board yet
hmm...wonder if I could squeeze just one more.....

Awwww Chris...I think it's so cute that you have all of those pretty pedals, but none of them are even plugged in!

LOL
post #26 of 165 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotti
Nice toys. SO expensive though. That wah pedal is the price of a guitar. lol
So is the Chorus pedal
But, like the RMC wah that Chris has (and the Strobostomp), I also have the Analogman Clone Chorus and once you find that pedal that gives you what you want, it's worth it!

By the way Chris, you totally have room for that Octron...

-Ben
post #27 of 165 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

I'm sure it is worth it. I'm just jealous.
post #28 of 165 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastofLove
By the way Chris, you totally have room for that Octron...

-Ben

HOPE SO!
post #29 of 165 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 08:29 PM

This is a cool thread, I'll revive it.

So pics any one? i post my once I get batteries for my camera.
post #30 of 165 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 11:32 PM

On this topic, what would you guys use as inter-pedal-connections? I saw this thing from planet waves call the pedal-board cable kit which supplies 10' of cable, gold match heads and creates the cables without soldering...would you use this or do the G lynch route?

Tags
alesis quadraverb , boost pedal , celestion vintage , chorus pedal , custom modded , death metal , delay pedal , digitech whammy , distortion pedal , dunlop cry baby , dunlop crybaby , dunlop wah , evh phase , foot switch , high output pickups , horsie wah , ibanez jem , jim dunlop , marshall avt , marshall guv , monster cable , music store , mxr evh phase , mxr phase , noise suppressor , output pickup , overdrive pedal , paul gilbert , pedal board , peterson strobostomp , planet waves , power amp , rack wah , radial tone bone , reverb pedal , sam ash , stomp box , teese rmc , tone loss , twin reverb , uber metal , van halen , volume pedal , volume pedals , vox wah , wah pedal

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode