Post a photo of your pedal board. - Page 4 - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 10:22 AM

Re: Post a photo of your pedal board.

Some of you guys must look like you are doing tap dance routines jumping on so many pedals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 11:58 AM

You got a nice rig Epicus
post #48 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 02:34 PM

Gotta love the EH pedals - I kind of want a Russian Big Muff Pi for the over-the-top noisy fuzz moments, as well as the Memory Man and the 16 Second delay of course...
post #49 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 02:54 PM

sigh..... i just only got 1 DS-1 Japan and 1 DD-3 Taiwan.... waitting to get a JAPAN CS-2 and Jim Dunlop 535Q wah... will post the pics after i collected them..
post #50 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicus Furor View Post

too many boss

ever tries any ehx pedals?

or zevex,

tx
post #51 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 05:37 PM

Yeh i've tried quite a few EH and others with my rig but i always come back to Boss, not that i'm a Boss elitist or anything, just they produce the tones i hear in my head and i never have any problems with them

On the look out for a delay/reverb pedal to fill in my now sold DD-3 ..
post #52 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 06:24 PM

Line 6 echo park is awesome

very very simple to use
post #53 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seongkeat View Post
sigh..... i just only got 1 DS-1 Japan and 1 DD-3 Taiwan.... waitting to get a JAPAN CS-2 and Jim Dunlop 535Q wah... will post the pics after i collected them..
Hey there ah keat, at least you got the ds1 japan, I've got the taiwanese version which sucks
post #54 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 10:53 PM

what's the difference? same electronics?
post #55 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 09:44 AM Thread Starter

Nice to see this old thread is still alive. I'm re-arranging my pedal board right now and I'll post a pic once it's done.
post #56 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicus Furor View Post
Yeh i've tried quite a few EH and others with my rig but i always come back to Boss, not that i'm a Boss elitist or anything, just they produce the tones i hear in my head and i never have any problems with them
I always go back to Boss too. You just always know what your getting with them dont you. They are 100% solid and reliable. They always sound great too.
post #57 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 11:23 AM

Glad to see this thread is still alive too. Sometime soon (in this lifetime) I should be finishing up mine...Just got to get my hands on that Groove Plugs custom cable kit
post #58 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 11:31 AM

I bought a George L's cable kit to wire all mine up and it only did half the board, i think for the price of what you pay for them there should be more connector jacks
post #59 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

I need a good wire kit too. I'm thinking of buying a bunch of connectors and just cutting up a regular decent quality patch cord I have already. Should be good enough. Better than those cheap little ones all the guitar stores carry.
post #60 of 165 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 12:55 PM

Can I use the kind of wire in rolls like at radio shack? If cables are not moving around, do they need to be insulated well?

Tags
alesis quadraverb , boost pedal , celestion vintage , chorus pedal , custom modded , death metal , delay pedal , digitech whammy , distortion pedal , dunlop cry baby , dunlop crybaby , dunlop wah , evh phase , foot switch , high output pickups , horsie wah , ibanez jem , jim dunlop , marshall avt , marshall guv , monster cable , music store , mxr evh phase , mxr phase , noise suppressor , output pickup , overdrive pedal , paul gilbert , pedal board , peterson strobostomp , planet waves , power amp , rack wah , radial tone bone , reverb pedal , sam ash , stomp box , teese rmc , tone loss , twin reverb , uber metal , van halen , volume pedal , volume pedals , vox wah , wah pedal

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode