Click the image below to enlarge:
Guitar - Tesse RMC2 Wah - SIB! Mr. Fazeadelic - Toadworks Death Rattle - EMMA ReezaFRATzitz - Xotic AC Booster - Analog Man Clone Chorus - Demeter Tremulator - Boss DD-6 Delay w/ Analog Man Hi-Cut mod - Peterson Strobostomp tuner - Xotic RC Booster - Amp.
Quick notes on certain pedals for anyone who's interested:
- RMC2 Wah: Has a volume, 'Q' control, and 5 selectable wah ranges. And your tone doesn't radically change when you switch it on (like on some Crybabys)
- Fazeadelic: Nice sounding phaser with a wide range. 2 separate adjustable rates the you can footswitch between. Nails that early 'Rush' stuff to a T.
- Death Rattle: Switch between a thick, fuzzy Plexi channel (sounds JUST like that muddy, dense Plexi tone to me!), and a full but grittier Tweed channel. I have the Tweed set for low-gain grit.
- Reeza: Early Van Halen to current Paul Gilbert more aggressive and edgy gain. My main distortion / overdrive pedal.
- AC Booster: Spongier overdrive... classic rock sound with versatile bass and treble controls. I set the gain to medium and it sounds great stacked with the low gain Tweed channel from the Death Rattle.
- AM Clone Chorus: Best and most lush chorus I've heard. Rate can get it into Leslie territory. Had the 3-way switch installed to get more crisp or more dense chorusing out of it. It IS analog, so it will break up a bit with really high output pickups combined with a strong pick attack. Hasn't been a big problem for me, and the tone far outweighs that slight inconvenience.
- Tremulator: Awesome tremolo pedal. Can add a bit of bass though on the oscillations. But really great.
- DD-6 Delay: Had the AM Hi-Cut mod which gives you the option of taking the sharp edge off the repeats this pedal produces. Now the repeats sound much more natural and ambient. Excellent.
- Peterson Tuner: Get one if you can afford it. Yes, it's worth it.
- RC Booster: unlike the AC Booster, this is a low gain / slight dirt pedal. Has very useful bass and treble controls. I use this as a solo boost pedal, so I have the gain turned all the way down, volume several db's above unity, and the bass and treble controls slightly boosted to give a bit of a fuller soundscape. Great clean boost pedal.