A question about marshall 15CDR - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-13-2003, 04:01 AM Thread Starter

A question about marshall 15CDR

I bought marshall 15CDR for practice. I like its 'headphone' feature because I need to practise without annoying others. But when I put my walkman's small headphone into the jack, I cann't hear anything. Only when I use marshall's overdrive channel, I can hear a small sound.

Should I use a biger headphone or adjust something to enable the sound to be heard from headphone?

Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-13-2003, 06:31 AM

Re: A question about marshall 15CDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventhsign
I bought marshall 15CDR for practice. I like its 'headphone' feature because I need to practise without annoying others. But when I put my walkman's small headphone into the jack, I cann't hear anything. Only when I use marshall's overdrive channel, I can hear a small sound.

Should I use a biger headphone or adjust something to enable the sound to be heard from headphone?

Thanks!!
Have you tried turning up the volume? I know it sounds like a silly question, but I find it takes a lot more volume to have a decent level through my BIG headphones, on my Line6 (60-watt, 1x12, not like the 1x12 part matters in this case ).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode