Question for Soldano SLO owners - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-21-2003, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

Question for Soldano SLO owners

I recently started using my Soldano SLO amp more for gigging. I always used a road case for my Bogner and Ive only ever had a leather cover for my SLO. The leather cover is for another amp but it fit my SLO's dimensions pretty snug so I used it for that.

I always bring my amp head home as opposed to letting the crew take it. Lugging the road case back and forth was a huge pain. My basic question is, Im deciding whether to buy a road case for my SLO like the Bogner, or get the SLO cover sold from the factory, so is the cover good quality and worth $60?

I have no problem paying the extra money for a road case if the Soldano cover isnt good enouph. Thts not a factor. The factor is paying $60 for a cover that doesnt protect well or lugging a huge road case around when a quality cover will do the trick.

So anyone with experience with the Soldano cover please chime in.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
amp head , soldano slo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode