Recommend me an EQ pedal..other than the GE7 thanks - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 01:01 PM Thread Starter

Recommend me an EQ pedal..other than the GE7 thanks

As the title says plesae

I'm interested in an eq pedal but the only one i know of is the GE7 from boss please expand my brain

thanks

Track7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 01:32 PM

I have extremely limited experience with eq pedals, but I've had a decent experience with the Rogue 7 band eq that I got for $30 about 4 years ago, from misucians feind.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 03:03 AM

Danelectro

The Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ pedal is another good cheap one.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 06:29 AM

I have lots of experience with EQ pedals. Used em for years. By far the best is the non-switchable MXR pedal. It gives you 18db of boost or cut compared to the usuall 10-15 and is by far the quietest and smoothest eq on the market. Its not switchable though. Its always on.

Other then that youll find most are bassically like the boss GE7 in sound and noise.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 10:23 AM

GE-7B :P
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2003, 02:54 AM

You might consider trying a rack mounted EQ. They have the level control and a lot more bandwidths to mess with.

Still, I don't think you're going to find a better pedal EQ than the Boss. I've had mine for years. It works great and I love it.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-27-2003, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancestor
You might consider trying a rack mounted EQ. They have the level control and a lot more bandwidths to mess with.

Still, I don't think you're going to find a better pedal EQ than the Boss. I've had mine for years. It works great and I love it.
ditto...on both accounts!

rich

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode