Rocktron intelliflex - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2003, 12:29 PM Thread Starter

Rocktron intelliflex

I was thinking of buying a Lexicon MPX G2 or a TC G- Force, but a friend has offered me an intelliflex online used just two times for 700e (pedalboard included). I have to admit i donīt know a thing of this unit. Could you tell me advantages - disadvantages between this and the TC and the Lex? Does it worth for this price or should i wait for the others?.Thanx guys. Urko.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2003, 03:37 PM

well, the Lexicon & TC units are 24-bit; if the intellifex is one of the newer ones w/24-bit, then it just comes down to budgetary constraints. From what I've seen the MPX-G2 has way too many glitches / returns - so if you've got the cash I say go with the TC G-Force, otherwise if the intellifex is priced to move & cost is an issue, then go intellifex.

good luck...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2003, 03:55 PM

I agree. The Lexicon would make a good paperweight at best.
The G Force is superior to all of them. But if you are on a budget, get the intellifex. It will cover all the bases, just not as flexable or clean as the TC.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2003, 03:55 PM

Reviews: 1
the online is selling here for around 200-400 US dollars so I'm not sure what the European mark up is, but it seems steep. otherwise, its a good unit. Decent and transparent effects with lots of parameter controls.
I would do a check on http://www.prepal.com and see what they sell for routinely.

Bamm
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2003, 04:02 PM
RGN

I have been using a G-force since 1998 and love it. I think the Rocktron would be a serious compromise. I think I would hold out and get something I'd really be happy with... the Rocktron is a fine unit but the G-Force is top of line and worth the extra $.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-25-2003, 03:38 AM

My Lexicon G2 left me stranded at a gig on three occasions. I will never buy another piece of Lexicon gear again.

I used an Intellifex for four years and it was very reliable.

Can't comment on the TC stuff but I've never heard a bad thing about them.

Tags
lexicon mpx

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode