Rusty is now with Dean! - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 11:53 PM Thread Starter

Rusty is now with Dean!

Alright finally somemore on the dean wagon, Dean makes great guitars, I have a dime neck thru signed by dean dime o flame, ($900) and I couldnt be more happy! And rusty Cooley kicks ass, what do u think about dean?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 12:03 AM

Re: Rusty is now with Dean!

I don't feel like linking it but there's already a much more informative thread on this that's many pages long.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 12:10 AM

old news man

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49095
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalguitarist7778
Alright finally somemore on the dean wagon, Dean makes great guitars, I have a dime neck thru signed by dean dime o flame, ($900) and I couldnt be more happy! And rusty Cooley kicks ass, what do u think about dean?
Your dean isnt neck thru its a setneck and theirs already a thread on the topic! Personally he should have stuck with ibanez but to each his own .
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 12:30 AM

IMO His ibanez looks cooler than his current dean sig.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 12:30 AM

Quote:

you got scewed on the DOF any of the forum deals would have sold it to you for 799 or maybe even less , and like sniperfrommars1 said it is a set neck , not neck through
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 02:05 AM Thread Starter

Ok first of it is neck thru, im not an idiot buddy, I ve known the difference since I first started playing, and im not blind, and u cant see my guitar, ITS CUSTOM, so its not going to cost 800 yeah and also mines signed and NOT USED, I love the tone I get from this, ITS NECK THRU
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 02:27 AM

this the american made shards proto , it is signed by dean and like i said it is american made , it is a set neck though , just like the fdb, just like the dime-o-flame , just like the whole 79 series .

your DOF looks just like this and it IS a set neck , not need to be a smart ass about it .

http://www.deanguitars.com/userpics/lib6/910.jpg

here is the American made proto of the shards razorback , IT IS also a set neck

http://www.deanguitars.com/userpics/lib6/2265.jpg
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Ok first of it is neck thru, im not an idiot buddy, I ve known the difference since I first started playing, and im not blind, and u cant see my guitar, ITS CUSTOM, so its not going to cost 800 yeah and also mines signed and NOT USED, I love the tone I get from this, ITS NECK THRU
Sorry Dean guitars has never made a neck thru ml to my knowledge *ever* Its a set neck guitar hate to burst your bubble!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

No first off mine doesnt have that little screw thing, AND ITS NECK THRU, ok im going to post a pic of it I just dont know how so please tell me how I will and then u 2 will look like complete dumb asses
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 02:52 PM

Quote:
No first off mine doesnt have that little screw thing, AND ITS NECK THRU, ok im going to post a pic of it I just dont know how so please tell me how I will and then u 2 will look like complete dumb asses

we'll see , if your really do have a neck through , it will be one of the only neck through deans i have ever seen other then the likes of the vendetta line .
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 03:35 PM

Reviews: 4

Quote:
www.imageshack.us

And guys, stop acting like 14 year olds. We're all mature here
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 05:25 PM

Quote:

Go to imageshack bud and post picks of that fabled neck joint. I guarantee its photoshopped.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 08:48 AM

I was reading somewhere yesterday that the US made Deans are $3000+, and the Chinese made Deans are about a grand? Is that true?
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

Yes that is the dean razorback, they made 2 types, one was 1,200 (I think) and
they made another that costed $3,500, the good one. And now I dont have photoshop, I wouldnt know how to use it if I did, and even if I did have it, and did know how to use it, u would probably be able to tell.

Tags
neck joint , neck pickup , neck thru , rusty cooley

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode