Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Should i use instrument or speaker cables to....

10K views 89 replies 21 participants last post by  JJEMMER777 
#1 ·
hey all

what type of cable should i use to attach my gt-8 to my amp? instrument or speaker?

#3 ·
wth? you could have just answered me w/o adding on this thing saying i'm going to go on a tangent.... when i ask for help, it means i want help, and i don't have opposite views of the answer. I just needed simple ole help, not you acting like i'm a 3 year old. dude, i wish some people would show me some respect

#17 ·
i didn't argue in those threads did i? i gave an opinion!! i didn't argue AT ALL. i didn't go off on a tagent about anything. and the protools thing was a mistake, go and look, i apologized. and waht do i get back? disrepect for being a man, and apologizing, doing the right thing

and the reverb on an amp? it's my opinion!! so give me a break

#24 ·
Not a 14 year old. You could be 75 and the response would have been the same. I just noticed that it seems rather rare for you NOT to have anything pointless to add to someones response.

Waylay is 15, but not a tool. Age has nothing to do with it.

#31 · (Edited)
yoyo, why not ask your mom to take you out for a wahmburger and some french cries.
You have a history of making boneheaded posts and sticking by them with the determination of a six year old smashing his head against a brick wall. The more you whine about it the longer this thread is going to get.

It's done, accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.