Show your "Current" Rigs of doom.. NO OLD PICS ALLOWED - Page 7 - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 11:50 AM

Re: Show your "Current" Rigs of doom.. NO OLD PICS ALLOWED

here's my tiny rig

Please don't laugh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleTheNervo View Post
Here's my little rig

The two sisters

The amp, now I would like to add a 2x12" CABINET

The pedals, w/o board...

what's that orange pedal?
post #93 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex10 View Post
here's my tiny rig

Please don't laugh
The only thing to laugh at is the fact that the pics came out inverted , otherwise whatever works for you - ROCK ON!!
post #94 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex10 View Post
what's that orange pedal?
It's a george dennis gd-30 optical wha. I use it like a filter sometimes or when i want a more vintage wha tone
post #95 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 07:25 PM

Guitars are Jem Vwh; Jem 7DBK or 04 Lp std
I also use a girlyrack w/ a G-Force & ISP prorackg
post #96 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney2018 View Post

I liked the cartoon look of the GuitarGeek site, so here's mine. I typically just use the GNX 4 though.

Christ you dig those Digitechs. Any actual pics of it, and the 3 miles of wiring needed for it?

Mine

And the pedals -
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...r/IMG_1855.jpg
post #97 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 10:04 PM

dude that looks so neat and awesome!!
post #98 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:53 PM

Most of my amp/fx stuff...there's various pedals not shown and also not shown is a roland jc120 head, peavey 5150/marshall 4x12:
post #99 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty-Jay View Post
Most of my amp/fx stuff...there's various pedals not shown and also not shown is a roland jc120 head, peavey 5150/marshall 4x12:
Wow, lots of gear you got there. Nice.

You seem to be in the market for cases to rack up your stuff. I would be nervous just stacking everything up like that on top of the gear (especially the power amp(s) ) not being able to get air to stay cool and not overheat.
post #100 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 12:34 PM

Reviews: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney2018 View Post

I liked the cartoon look of the GuitarGeek site, so here's mine. I typically just use the GNX 4 though.

how do you connect to your amp? Does your amp has two inputs?
I have GNX4 too and not very happy about the tone, so thinking to get analog stuffs with A/B switch.
post #101 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 01:18 PM

Reviews: 16

Well, don't look at my cartoon pic and think that's my every day setup. I just use my GNX4 and the Weaping Demon and that's about it.

I have a line-in input on the back of my amp that I conenct to. It goes straight to the speakers and doesn't go thru any of the Crate's amp circuitry. The GNX4 has a powerful amp built into already so that's what is driving my Crate speakers. It does have 2 line-in inputs on the back. There's also 2 inputs on the front. If you plug into the front the sound coming out of the GNX4 is going to be "colored" by the circuitry of the Crate. You can do it that way, but you have to make more adjustments to get the sounds you're searching for.

Have you tried going to the Digitech Forum. They've got patchs on there from users making their own presets. I've made several myself and I'm very happy with the sound. I could send you mine if you like. To transfer the preset to your GNX4 you just need to have either a Compact Flash card or a USB cable so you can plug into your computer.

post #102 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 02:16 PM

Here is my "rig of doom". Nothing special. Im looking for an upgrade. I may buy a RG550 and a Boss GT8. Well here it is:

Sorry for the blurry pics i have a bad camera.
post #103 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 03:46 PM

isnt a "rig" meant to consist of amps and effects? no guitars?
post #104 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 04:19 PM

post #105 of 544 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 03:49 PM

toshiro;

can you tell me what is the colur code of your 570
I have a 550 of the same colour and it's really never been confirmed
as to what colour it is

thanks
matt

Tags
acoustic amp , adrian belew , alex lifeson , amp tone , andy timmons , bass amp , bbe sonic , bbe sonic maximizer , behringer fcb , birdseye maple neck , blue voodoo , bogner shiva , boss chorus , carvin legacy combo , celestion vintage , charvel evh , charvel evh art , charvel evh art series , charvel model , crate blue voodoo , custom shop , david mccarroll , def leppard , deluxe strat , diezel herbert , digitech whammy , dimarzio evo , dimarzio evolution , dimarzio evolutions , dimarzio tone , dimarzio tone zone , distortion pedal , double neck , dunlop cry baby , dunlop crybaby , ebony board , eric clapton , ernie ball , esp arming adjuster , eventide eclipse , evh art series , extension cab , fender custom shop , fender deluxe , fret inlay , furman power conditioner , gauge strings , guitar collection , heavy metal , ibanez bass , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , ibanez weeping demon , isp decimator , jem vwh , jim dunlop , jsx head , kettner triamp , korg dtr , les paul , loop station , maple neck , marshall dsl , mesa boogie , mesa dual , neck pickup , noise suppressor , peavey bandit , peavey classic , pedal board , phil collen , pickguard paradise , pickup switch , piezo bridge , playing guitar , power amp , practice amp , rack setup , rack space , rack system , rack wah , reverb pedal , rocktron hush , rocktron xpression , shawn lane , sonic maximizer , space rack , sperzel tuners , squier strat , steve vai , teese rmc , tone zone , tube amp , tube combo , tube tone , victor wooten , vinnie moore , volume pedal , voodoo lab , voodoo labs , wah pedal , yamaha rgx

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode