SOLO boost pedal,New - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-08-2012, 01:05 AM Thread Starter

SOLO boost pedal,New

I boiught a pedal recently because i needed a simple,easy to use/set & no hassles yet Effective with a good unchanged volume increase and ran into this dude on Ebay that makes & sells these pedals. And as particual as I am about buying something, he worked with me back n forth while i "kicked tires" for about 3 days and he even modified one of the pedals to suit EXACTLY what I need ....for Under 40 bucks,with lightning fast shipping. had it in my hand in 3 days .....This pedal does NOT need a battery OR power source to work.
Really. Its so basic,yet so dang effective.
They have a website also JDK_audio ....I will not be looking for a volume boost pedal for as long as this lasts & its built as good as a boss if not better IMO .....simplest,Best pedal ive bought in years.
If u need a volume boost pedal for leads,Get the SOLO + pedal from him. Does Not change tone at all,atleast mine doesnt. Exact tone with pedal on or off. All it gives you is whatever jump in volume you need by clicking the button & thats it. anyway, I like it,a lot! leaving a link the website incase anyone wants one.
http://www.jdkustoms.com/apps/websto...s/show/3058918

Last edited by 2DECADESSOFAR; 07-08-2012 at 08:23 AM. Reason: removed ebay auction link
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-08-2012, 02:24 AM
Banned

Reviews: 98
Re: SOLO boost pedal,New

You can't post links to eBay auctions, whether their yours, or not.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-08-2012, 06:44 PM

Except really what it is, is a volume pot in a box, with a footswitchable bypass. You turn your amp louder, and use the box to cut the volume for rhythm parts.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-08-2012, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

Yes thats what it is, & it goes in thru the effects loop.

Tags
axe , boss , knob , pedal , tag

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode