Spider 3, Flextone 3, Cyber Deluxe??????? - Page 2 - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-30-2007, 05:39 PM

Re: Spider 3, Flextone 3, Cyber Deluxe???????

Well. I own a spider III 75 watt. And I must say. I'd trade it any day for a tube amp.

But as a digital modeling amp. It has done a good job of getting me close to tones. The clean is pretty good. But the thing I hate about my spider is the crunch. That amp doesn't believe in such thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-30-2007, 05:41 PM

Re: Spider 3, Flextone 3, Cyber Deluxe???????

so you are looking non-valve then..just some other's were refering to this amp above...thought id give my non-biased opinion having played it and loved it..only thing that put me off was it was very very gimicky..

id say my first amp...marshall MG100DFX...its great..but the major issue is marshall are pretty bad at the minute..all amps are now made in china and the quality has gone down significantly..my mg100's fan is broke and this happens to them all..its got great sound on offer...and i would recommend for non-valve but maybe im not hitting the direct target again?

Tags
evh phase , flextone iii , john mclaughlin , roland cube , tube amp , tube amps , vox valvetronix

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode