Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Tell us about your set-up (guitar gear)

5K views 38 replies 20 participants last post by  Formerly Given To Fly 
#1 · (Edited)
I am curious what people are playing their guitars through. This does not get discussed much here and thought a thread about the gear we use would be nice.

I’ll start:

Amp - Bogner Atma head w/ Atma 1x12 cabinet .

Pedals - Eventide H9, PitchFactor, Space
Dunlop 95Q Wah, MXR Bass Envelope Filter, DOD Death Metal (nostalgia purchase, actually pretty cool) I do not use all of them at the same time.

Cables - Mogami Gold - I never wanted to worry about cables again so I simplified my options to Mogami Gold cables. One benefit of doing this is if I have a problem with a piece of gear, customer service always asks about your cables. When you can say “Mogami Golds 10 foot...” they don’t let you finish and say “No, those aren’t the problem.” It’s kind of nice.

#39 ·
I finally got my first speaker cabinet. I also made my first purchase off Reverb which went refreshingly well. This is the Bogner Atma 1x12 cabinet that was designed to go with the Bogner Atma. Like the head, the cabinet is made out of aluminum. Do to new the price, I had never really planned on getting the Atma cabinet. Fortunately, one popped up on Reverb at a good price and then went on sale the next day. So know I have that matching cab and can play through a tube amplifier again. At the moment, I have been stricken with the plague, so the only photo I have is of the cab. I think the photo is rather large too. Sorry about that, but I have the plague. :plain: I'm happy with the amp though!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.