Voodoo Lab Preamp - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 12:44 AM Thread Starter

Voodoo Lab Preamp

I am unfamiliar with this product. Would someone who is familiar help me out? I'm looking for opinions on the VOODOO LAB PREAMP. It might be a new product on the market -- there weren't even any reviews on Harmony Central. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 11:05 AM
rgr

There are reviews under Guitar Amps/Voodoo Labs. So far it gets all 10s for Sound Quality, may have to check one of these out...
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

So there is. Maybe I'll open my eyes next time...
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 09:06 PM

I used to use a lot of Voodoo Labs pedals and I can tell you ther were top notch. If I were you, I would call them and ask questions and try to find a preamp in your area to try. If you do get one, pleas let us know how you like it. I've always been curious about them.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-30-2003, 03:28 PM

I've got a Voodoo Labs demo cd that has Blues Saraceno playing through the preamp. It sounds good but again, Blues could make a hairbrush sound good.

Tags
blues saraceno , voodoo lab , voodoo labs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode