Vox Satchurator - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 04:17 PM Thread Starter

Vox Satchurator and more.

for those fo you who have this is it ok even though it doesnt have a true by pass? im just learning about this by pass stuff so im looking on info. from what i know people look for pedals with true by pass. can someone please elaborate for me? i guess this turned into a general pedal question. are there some pedal effects where having true by pass doesnt matter and wich ones? i will be purchasing pedals i the near puture. possible saturator, some sort of delay, some sort of wah, Turbo Tuner from Sonic Research, MXR's M-108 EQ and maybe some more. im starting from scratch after a 10 year layoff. guitar will be js1200 from rich and a blackstar HT-5 amp head with the Carvin Legacy 2x12 cab with Celestion Vintage 30s. learning about the effects loop as well. out of these pedals what goes in front or in effects loop. thanks. and for those who have seen me yes im still asking lots of questions so bear with me.
paul
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 07:32 PM Thread Starter

Re: Vox Satchurator

anyone?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 08:52 PM

Well, I own a Satchurator and I love it. Very versatile . . . can do everything from crunch to heavy distortion. If you search this site, you will find most of the reviews favorable. That' s about all I can tell ya; I know that there is a certain order that pedals should follow in the chain, but I don't know what it is.

Good luck!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 09:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikey Mikey View Post
Well, I own a Satchurator and I love it. Very versatile . . . can do everything from crunch to heavy distortion. If you search this site, you will find most of the reviews favorable. That' s about all I can tell ya; I know that there is a certain order that pedals should follow in the chain, but I don't know what it is.

Good luck!
thanks for the reply and im glad you enjoying yours. it will be on my list of pedals to buy for sure.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode