Re: What amp/amps have you got?
Nice amps guys. I have no pics. but here is a list of my amps.
1. 80's Peavey Artist VT series, hybrid amp uses 4 6L6's for power with SS pre. Loaded with an EV speaker, this combo can get as loud and clean as I can stand. nice round tone.
2. 90's Peavey TKO Bass amp, SS/ 1-15. Not the greatest Bass amp in the world but it gets the what little I actually play bass job done.
3. 80's Randall RG80Ph head. SS, this amp can go from fender clean to Marshall mean. Killer reverb. A very cool amp that can be had for dirt cheap these days.
4. early 60's Ampeg Reverberocket. about 15 watts vintage tube amp tone. Has killer reverb and Trem with hard wired footswitch. gets all those vintage tube tone / effects people crave. The amps can also be had for really cheap.
5. 90's Sovtek MIG-60. uses two EL34 power tubes along with 3 12ax7 pre-amp tubes. I paid a measley $200 for this all stock 9/ 10 condition amp head. One word to describe this amp is KILLER!! If you can find one on the cheap snatch it up.
Last edited by Earthrug; 02-12-2006 at 02:15 PM.