X3Live to Head? - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:47 PM Thread Starter

X3Live to Head?

I have a rack setup, and I also have an X3 Live that I'd like to use seperate from my all tube rackmount setup. That said, is it possible to get like a ****ty MG Marshall Head or VS and plug X3Live in so that it basically uses the Marshall as a power amp slave (bypassing all pre-amp crappiness)?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Banned

Reviews: 98
Re: X3Live to Head?

Yes, but make sure to set the output on the X3 to amp--that will bypass the cab simulators, etc. Use the X3 into the head's effects send and receive.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 11:00 PM Thread Starter

Re: X3Live to Head?

I thought so, just wanted to be sure

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode