Zoom G2.1U Steve Vai Patch Anyone? - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 15
Question Zoom G2.1U Steve Vai Patch Anyone?

I Want To Play For The Love Of God In A Concert Here In The Philippines, I Got A Patch Over The Net, The Patch Without The Wah Is Good But When I Switch To The Other Patch(With Wah) You Can Really Hear The Switching Of Patch, Can Any Of You Guys Help Me Pls...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 12:26 PM

Reviews: 10
Re: Zoom G2.1U Steve Vai Patch Anyone?

ive got a G9.2tt would the same patch work on there? plus how do i get it on?

where did you get it from?

(sorry for not actually having an answer to your question though)
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1973 View Post
ive got a G9.2tt would the same patch work on there? plus how do i get it on?

where did you get it from?

(sorry for not actually having an answer to your question though)
Actually I Don't Know It It'll Work But It's Worth A Try I Can't Really Remenber The Site But Heres The Patch

Effect -- Effect Type -- Gain(Bass) -- Tone(Mid) -- Level(Treble)
Comp -- CP -- 2 -- FS -- 64
WAH/EFX -- oF
ZNR -- nr -- 16
Drive -- bG -- 90 -- 5 -- 80
Equalizer -- Eq -- 1 -- 4 -- 12
ET/CB&MC -- ET -- 1 -- 4 -- 12
MOD/SFX -- oF
Delay -- dL -- 33 -- 32 -- 40
Reverb -- oF
Assign Pedal -- oF

It's For G2.1u But I Hope It'll Work Anyway Hows Your G9.2tt?Is It Good?I'm Planing On Getting That One Too...Oh And By The Way I Found This Site Might Be Helpful http://groups.google.com/group/zoom-g92tt-patch-bank
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 10:02 AM

thanks for the reply J3YPS

I'll have a go at doing that see how it goes. The G9 is pretty cool, though a little too complicated, as soon as I get a laptop I'm gonna use that for music alone (with cubase) so then i'll hook up the zoom software and that should make things more straight forward when editing patches.

I can never seem to disable or change the wah/volume pedals, i've done it a couple of times by pure chance and hacking away
(i should check manual more thoroughly).

But that aside and if i put more time into reading the manual then yeah its a good board, i havent compared it to other modern boards out there so I can't say if its better than any others, but I'm pleased with it and it does have a massive amount of settings (prob too much).

The G9 does come with a demo of cubase and the G9 hooks up quite nicely, though have to mess about with several settings on pc but again a guide is provided with the G9. My current desktop isnt near my guitars so I have to haul the amp, fx board and guitars to where pc is so its a bit of a carry on, so looking forward to getting a laptop I can use purely for guitar in my guitar room

I've bookmarked that link you found, again thanks very much
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
thanks for the reply J3YPS

I'll have a go at doing that see how it goes. The G9 is pretty cool, though a little too complicated, as soon as I get a laptop I'm gonna use that for music alone (with cubase) so then i'll hook up the zoom software and that should make things more straight forward when editing patches.

I can never seem to disable or change the wah/volume pedals, i've done it a couple of times by pure chance and hacking away
(i should check manual more thoroughly).

But that aside and if i put more time into reading the manual then yeah its a good board, i havent compared it to other modern boards out there so I can't say if its better than any others, but I'm pleased with it and it does have a massive amount of settings (prob too much).

The G9 does come with a demo of cubase and the G9 hooks up quite nicely, though have to mess about with several settings on pc but again a guide is provided with the G9. My current desktop isnt near my guitars so I have to haul the amp, fx board and guitars to where pc is so its a bit of a carry on, so looking forward to getting a laptop I can use purely for guitar in my guitar room

I've bookmarked that link you found, again thanks very much
Do you have a studio in your house?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 12:10 PM

nah i just got a PC but its situated in an awkward place for where guitar stuff is so i'm thinking of getting a laptop using cubase to put in guitar room.

I dont plan on doing anything professional, its more of a hobby and for my needs cubase on a computer will be sufficient.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
nah i just got a PC but its situated in an awkward place for where guitar stuff is so i'm thinking of getting a laptop using cubase to put in guitar room.

I dont plan on doing anything professional, its more of a hobby and for my needs cubase on a computer will be sufficient.
i see...have you tried connecting a mic to your g9?if yes how's the sound?do you need special config?

Tags
volume pedal , volume pedals

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode