Zoom G9.2TT Twin Tube Modeler/Floor Pedal - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 01:16 PM Thread Starter

Zoom G9.2TT Twin Tube Modeler/Floor Pedal

Well just got this in the mail today from American Music Supply,

So far it looks fantastic, and sturdy as heck, it weighs in around 17lbs is beefy.

Has 2 tubes, and not as many models as my PodXT which is in route to a fellow jemsiter but I wanted a floor model.

I like the fact they modeled the Dual Recitifier on all 3 channels with the ability for the switches as well, and same goes for some of the other models.

I like the fact of the tubes, dual foot controls, and a bunch of other nice things. All wrapped up in a nice layout, you either like zooms layouts or you dont.

SOOOOO.. I will be back later this evening with a better review and hopefully sound samples of some of the models.

Stay Tuned. I dont think I have seen a review posted on here for it yet..

Brett

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 09:54 PM Thread Starter

Re: Zoom G9.2TT Twin Tube Modeler/Floor Pedal

well after about an hour with it, I was busy painting the guitar

I like it, the tubes def help the organic feel of it.. I have yet to jump into editing but going thru the presets is decent.. But no one has good presets, but these are above average..

I will post a more in depth review in the next couple days.

Heres a couple pics..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode