FS: Ibanez Jem (Livewire PAW Swirl) & an Ibanez Jem 7v - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars Classified ads for Ibanez JEM and Universe Guitars only. List your JEM/UVs for sale and/ or trade. List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and links to auctions are not permitted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-05-2017, 03:40 PM Thread Starter

FS: Ibanez Jem (Livewire PAW Swirl) & an Ibanez Jem 7v

Hey everyone!

I have a couple guitars for sale. The prices are in USD but I am in Ontario, Canada.

1. I’m selling my MADE IN JAPAN Ibanez Jem (replica), 1991 RG570 in the most amazing PAW swirl done by: Livewire guitars. Livewire does not swirl any longer and he was one of the best in the business. This is NOT an amateur swirl paint job. The colours and patterns are insane in person. Livewire did an outstanding job. He also routed the monkey grip, lions claw, input jack, did the disappearing pyramid inlays and powder coated the hardware. This is one of a kind I added a custom black/pink/black pickguard. Sourcing the black/pink/black material was next to impossible.

$2000 OR BEST OFFER

https://reverb.com/ca/item/6783545-i...lent-condition

2. I'm selling my, MIJ, 2005 Ibanez Jem 7v. It's in great condition with only a few paint chips and normal swirl marks that can be polished out. The hardware has very minimal wear. It really is a beautiful guitar. This one has some mojo in it. It sounds very alive. This is bone stuck, with the exception of, the locking stud mod from Rich @ Ibanez Rules. Will ship in the original case with all case candy.

$1800 OR BEST OFFER

https://reverb.com/ca/item/6783900-2...lent-condition
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

Message me for an exact shipping quote. Also, feel free to message me with any questions or offers.

Any reasonable offer will be considered Not interested in trades unless it's something VERY special.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-13-2017, 08:16 AM Thread Starter

Re: FS: Ibanez Jem (Livewire PAW Swirl) & an Ibanez Jem 7v

The 7v is sold.

The Livewire Swirl is still available.

Thanks!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-29-2017, 03:59 PM Thread Starter

Re: FS: Ibanez Jem (Livewire PAW Swirl) & an Ibanez Jem 7v

Livewire swirl is sold!
Closed Thread

Tags
ibanez , jem 7v , livewire , swirl

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode