JS24P up for sale. - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars Classified ads for Ibanez JEM and Universe Guitars only. List your JEM/UVs for sale and/ or trade. List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and links to auctions are not permitted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2020, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

JS24P up for sale.

I am selling my js24p! It has just been refretted with the original fret wire size 6105. This thing plays better than it ever has but I just bought a new (new to me) guitar and I gotta sell one to pay for it.

A friend of mine is a professional luthier, he's been doing all the work on my guitars that I can't. As you can see from the pictures the fret job is super clean. The entire guitar is super clean as well. It's setup in 440 standard with D'addario NYXL 9-42's.

This is one of the originals with the real indian rosewood finger board and a bubinga stripe. The newer ones have a panga panga fretboard and a purple heart stripe. It has the Dimarzio mo joe humbucker in the bridge and the dimarzio chopper in the neck. And of course the original edge tremolo!

The pots have been upgraded to bourns brand pots, which feel nicer than the stock ones. They do not make noise (an audible sound through the amp) when pulling up on the switches like the stock ones.

There is a very small chip in the paint by the neck humbucker that happened when the neck was removed to get refretted. It comes with all the original paper work, the ibanez multi tool. The original trem arm and it's hardshell case.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2020, 07:55 PM Thread Starter

Annnnd I can't post pictures for some reason. I'll try to get them on my Google drive and post links.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2020, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

PM me for pictures.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2020, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

Asking $1100. I don't know why but I can't edit my post in this thread...
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-02-2020, 06:00 PM

Re: JS24P up for sale.

You don't have a location either.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-02-2020, 06:14 PM Thread Starter

Oh jeez, I messed this listing up huh? Lol. I am in the state of Maryland, USA. And I would prefer to not sell it out of the USA.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-11-2020, 08:15 PM

Reviews: 21
Re: JS24P up for sale.

Isn't this the Jem / UV section? o_O
I think you want the "Guitars and Gear" section man.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-12-2020, 01:20 PM Thread Starter

Yes it is, I realized that after I posted it... And unfortunately there is nothing I can do. I was hoping it would be moved for me, But it is what it is.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode