UK/EU 2 x Universe 25th, UV77PSN & UV77WFR - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars Classified ads for Ibanez JEM and Universe Guitars only. List your JEM/UVs for sale and/ or trade. List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and links to auctions are not permitted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-25-2018, 10:10 AM Thread Starter
NJT

UK/EU 2 x Universe 25th, UV77PSN & UV77WFR

Hi all

I have various nice guitars which I have 2 of, planning to pass one each to my boys in future and/or when they can pry them out of my cold, dead hands. Bought these when they came out with similar intention - but, I don't play them, I'm almost afraid to, and with some funds required in other directions I figure last in/first out, so they're up for sale. They are extremely quality instruments - the build is, well, Sugi. Setup is great on both, pretty effortless things to play. Condition is absolutely as new. Comes with case, trem arms, certificates etc.....everything they came with new.

Priced at £4250 + delivery each, or whatever the Euro equivalent is as and when.

Thanks.

WFR
https://imgur.com/a/dScxv

PSN
https://imgur.com/a/SEvhR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 03:05 AM Thread Starter
NJT

Re: UK/EU 2 x Universe 25th, UV77PSN & UV77WFR

A final price reduction on these. £4000 + delivery.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-19-2018, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
NJT

UV77 Passion looking for a good home..... unplayed and completely as new....
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-23-2018, 05:47 AM Thread Starter
NJT

UV77PSN, £3750/€4300, includes shipping to you in the EU. Guitar in 100% as new condition. Uncommonly good guitars - I decided to keep WFR a while back and been playing the hell out of it, absolute pleasure to play.

https://imgur.com/a/SEvhR

Tags
25th , universe , uv77psn , uv77wfr

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode