Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Wanted Ibanez 1988 JEM 77FP & 1987 JEM 777 LNG

Tags
ibanez jem
5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  himschill 
#1 ·
I've got money burning a hole in my pocket! Must spend cash soon!

I'm looking to buy a 100% original condition 1988 Ibanez JEM 77FP that includes factory materials, such as warranty card, owner's manual and original pink lined case.

Also looking to buy a 100% original condition 1987 Ibanez 777 LNG that includes factory materials, such as warranty card, owner's manual and original pink lined case.

Wanted alive and well. Will pay handsomely for possession of these instruments. Serious about buying!

contact me at email address pspeter00@aol.com

#2 ·
Hi,

I have an 88 77FP with original case, sales slips, And I may have the warranty cards. It is currently in the classifieds for a trade for an equivalent value or better PRS. The JEM is in all original condition although not mint. I would put in very good to excellent condition. I am the original owner and it has been my primary rig since new. Not gigged much but played often. I cannot post pictures because I am too new here so PM me your email address and I will send over pictures of the guitar and every flaw on it so you can make an honest assessment. What ballpark figure are you looking at to pay?

Thanks,
Shawn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.