WTB (or trade-for): Jem77FP - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars Classified ads for Ibanez JEM and Universe Guitars only. List your JEM/UVs for sale and/ or trade. List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and links to auctions are not permitted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-22-2018, 02:11 AM Thread Starter

WTB (or trade-for): Jem77FP

Hey guys,

I'm looking for an older floral Jem77 - anyone out there have one they're interested in selling?

I'm also willing to trade if you're interested - I've got a beautiful mint condition '88 Jem7RB (Root Beer) that I actually bought from a fellow forum member on here not too long ago. The guitar looks gorgeous and plays great - but I ended up picking up a couple RB's and I don't feel like I can justify keeping this beauty if I'm not going to put enough time into it. I'm not much of a collector and I only really try to keep or get my hands on guitars that I will do justice to by playing and recording with them.

Let me know!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-23-2018, 01:55 AM

Pics of the Rootbeer?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-23-2018, 07:40 PM Thread Starter

Re: WTB (or trade-for): Jem77FP

Ah, good idea. I'll take a good few tomorrow when there's light out (if you want to have a look right now send me a PM and I'll link you to the listing that the previous owner had sent me a few months ago)!
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2018, 01:33 AM
Super Moderator

Reviews: 1

And can we ask you to edit your profile to add your location? That will help prospective trades and technically is one of the site rules for using the classified ads.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2018, 03:56 PM Thread Starter

Ah thanks for that - my apologies, I'd created this account 13-14 years ago (as you can probably tell by my handle) and hadn't been on for many, many years! Recently signed back on and haven't really been 'with it'. Anyhow, location updated.
For those looking for pictures of the RB, here you go! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0z0wyvcfv...nwJX5bkoa?dl=0
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2018, 07:37 AM

I wonder if there would be any hassles at the border because of the rosewood
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2018, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

Hmmm, yeah not sure - this one came to me from Boston, so no issues there. That said, the other RB I have came from Thailand without any trouble (about 6-7 months ago).
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 01:31 AM Thread Starter

Guess there aren't very many going around these days! Had a stroke of luck though and came across a gorgeous one across the pond in the UK - I have a cousin there who was instrumental (pun intended I guess) as my point man, and that's that! Original run '88 in hand - well, virtually - will pick it up when I'm there next (in case anyone wants to know which FP I ended up with).
Closed Thread

Tags
buy , floral , jem77fp , jem7rb , trade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode