Both RG and RGA have 2 humbuckers, a volume, tone, output, and 3-way selector. I want them wired Bridge - Bridge + Neck - Neck, but DiMarzio does not have a wiring diagram for me. That's my first problem.
You don't need a wiring diagram:
You need a standard telecaster 3 way switch, and it's the easiest wiring of them all.
1. Wire both commons to hot.
2. Solder the black and white together and isolate them on both pickups.
3. Green and bare wires to ground.
4. Red to hot lug, neck on one side and bridge on the other side. Connect hot lug to mid lug on both sides of the switch and there you go.
My second problem is my S5470, which I am thinking about putting a 3-way in as well. I'm sorry if this seems like blasphemy, but it would be wired, very simply, Bridge - Middle - Neck. Thoughts/problems with doing that? Also need a wiring diagram for that, with a volume, tone, and output.
This one is even easier.
you need only one side of the pickupswitch.
1. Hot to common.
2. Red (neck) on neck lug
3. Green (mid) on mid lug
4. Red (bridge) to bridge lug
Solder black & whites together on all pickups.
Green and bare to ground on neck & bridge.
Red and bare to ground on the middle single coil.