HSH, 1 Volume, 5 pickup buttons - Jemsite
Pickups & wiring Discussion about pickup types, replacements, recomendations, switching, wiring diagrams and sustainer systems for ANY guitar, JEMs included.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:32 AM Thread Starter

Question HSH, 1 Volume, 5 pickup buttons

Hey guys,

first ever post here

I am building my own (first) electric guitar and am currently in the research process. The guitar is a new design i've been working on for a few months now. I am doing away with the standard 5way pickup switch and replacing it with five, small, individual, push button, on/off switches. Each button corrosponding to each pickup coil (HSH = 5 coils = 5 on/off buttons). this way I can turn any pickup on or off and have any combination of pickups on that I choose.

Only problem is I'm not the most electronics savvy dude. Does anyone know of a wiring diagram for this setup, or has enough electronics knowledge to draw one up for me?

I'm also getting some seymour duncan pickups, which are being installed without pickup rings and unsure of the routing depth.

Oh, and there will be no tone control at all on this setup.

Any help will be much appreciated. Let me know if you need any more info

Cheers

Paul
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
hardware , pickup help , push button , switch , wiring diagram

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode