Ibanez IBZ V1 & V2 pickups - price? - Jemsite
Pickups & wiring Discussion about pickup types, replacements, recomendations, switching, wiring diagrams and sustainer systems for ANY guitar, JEMs included.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 02:58 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 10
Ibanez IBZ V1 & V2 pickups - price?

I have a set of IBZ V1 V2 humbuckers that I took out of my '90 RG 550 and I want to sell them but I have no idea what these go for....I've been searching the internet and I can't find any for sale to give me an idea on price...

Do these pickups go for a good price or should I just put them out there for something like $50 for the pair?

Suggestions on price anyone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 03:41 PM

Reviews: 120
Re: Ibanez IBZ V1 & V2 pickups - price?

I've never see them go for heaps. Most people are getting rid of them and replacing them with aftermarket pickups. I've been wanting to get a pair to do a write up on swapping magnets like I did with the V7/V8s but don't really have the budget for them right now, but $50 a pair sounds reasonable.
LonePhantom is online  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

thanks! I didn't think they'd be worth much...but I thought I'd check first - I just sold an old chromoly bmx frame on CL for about 1/3 of what I could have got for it cuz I had no idea it was a collectors item...but I guess these pups aren't collectible. I'll put them up for $60 for the set and see what happens...just trying to generate some $ for a pedal I want ;o)
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-10-2013, 01:26 AM

Did you ever sell these? I need a V2. Thanks!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-11-2013, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

hi blackstrat, sorry my pm inbox was full - but these pickups are gone. Best of luck in finding a V2. =)

Tags
v1 v2

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode