Newer Quantum wiring - Jemsite
Pickups & wiring Discussion about pickup types, replacements, recomendations, switching, wiring diagrams and sustainer systems for ANY guitar, JEMs included.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-28-2018, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

Newer Quantum wiring

I'm going to swap pickups in my 2017 rga42fm but I cannot find anything about the newer Quantum color codes. Neck is a 4 lead and the bridge is a 3 lead. I wanted to assume they just replaced the older blue lead with green but after looking at various diagrams with the same switch config even that doesn't match up. Ibanez diagrams don't go past 2008 and I have looked all over the web.

My colors on neck are red, black, green and white. Bridge is red, black, white.

I want to keep the same switch config just putting in Lawrence's and I have the color codes for those.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 08:41 AM

Re: Newer Quantum wiring

take a picture of your switch and post it, should be able to tell you what is going where.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 11:07 AM Thread Starter

Actually just used a meter to figure it out but thanks for the reply

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode