Swap day! - Jemsite
Pickups & wiring Discussion about pickup types, replacements, recomendations, switching, wiring diagrams and sustainer systems for ANY guitar, JEMs included.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 15
Talking Swap day!

So I just swapped the CL/LF set from my SZ720 into my RG520 this morning. All I can say is OMG! This guitar just went from mediocre to over-the-top in a matter of half an hour. I can definitely vouch that this pickup set is wonderful for mahogany body guitars. Warm and chimey on the clean channel, tight, smooth chunkiness on the dirty channel...total heaven! Plus it looks fantastic too!

The previous pickups were an EVH Frankenstein (didn't like) and SD Slash neck pickup (nice hot PAF sound), which happen to be up for grabs in the classifieds if you're interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 05:25 AM

Re: Swap day!

Sweet dude! The crunch lab/liquifire set was designed by pettrucci right? And how much for the evh and sd or just the evh?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 05:45 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 15
Re: Swap day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuBKP777 View Post
Sweet dude! The crunch lab/liquifire set was designed by pettrucci right? And how much for the evh and sd or just the evh?
Yes they are designed with Petrucci.

Here's my listing for the EVH pickup. The Slash pickup is pending sale.
http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f28/fs...ps-122658.html

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode