White Dimarzio Fred & Paf Pro - Jemsite
Pickups & wiring Discussion about pickup types, replacements, recomendations, switching, wiring diagrams and sustainer systems for ANY guitar, JEMs included.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 11:27 PM Thread Starter

Cool Fred & Paf Pro on a Jem Wh 2007?

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if it is possible to get a Fred & a Paf Pro in White for my Jem.... All I can find is black pickups?

Thanks
Dave
Ireland

Last edited by dave_irishman; 01-02-2008 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Anyone try this combo in a Jem before?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2008, 04:09 PM

Re: White Dimarzio Fred & Paf Pro

yes, they come in white.
i think any dimarzio dealer can order them for you.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2008, 04:35 PM

It's certainly possible to get them in a number of colours.

Guitar Center (US retailer) sells them online in a variety of colours, including white.

Check out the FRED here:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/DiMarzio...60-i1127688.gc

And the PAF Pro here:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/DiMarzio...40-i1127610.gc

Select the colour / type you require from the drop-down menus.

Closer to home (Ireland?), how about the UK retailer Axiomatic music? They list both pickups you're after on this page:
http://www.axiomatic-music.co.uk/aca...umbuckers.html

There is the option to select cream coils.. but cream isn't white, if it has to be pristine white then I'm not sure of another UK or Ireland based supplier.

Given the low US prices, it may work out cheaper importing from somewhere like Guitar Center.

Hope that helps.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2008, 05:25 PM

You can't buy Dimarzio's from the US if you're not in the US - well that really should be the retailer can't ship them outside of the US to be more accurate.

The price difference between US / UK is staggering - Tone Zone at Strings Direct 69 quid. Tone Zone at Sigler Music 69 dollars. I will never buy Dimarzio's from a UK reatiler again

I normally get my mate in the US to take delivery of them for me and he ships them on to me - small parcels never seem to get nabbed by my best mates at HM Customs - so I usually expect up 40% saving on buying in England!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2008, 05:50 PM

Reviews: 25

ummm that may be the case, but it is possible to get them to ship OS, you just gotta ask nicely

Tags
black pickups , paf pro , tone zone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode