Ibanez Made in Japan (MIJ) to continue from Fujigen factory - Page 2 - Jemsite
Jemsite Featured News Featured news & threads that appear on the frontpage of jemsite.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 05:56 PM

Re: Ibanez Made in Japan (MIJ) to continue from Fujigen factory

Great news!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 07:07 PM

Woooohoooooooooooooo !!!
post #18 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 11:54 AM

Reviews: 1

gooood!
post #19 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 12:06 PM

Would be nice to see quality control go up there again. This news should be an incentive.
post #20 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 07:27 AM

A step in the right direction for once .

Regards

André

post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 08:18 PM

Proof's in the pudding that the majority of Ibanez fanatics might affect the profit margins if Prestige production got shifted to the Korean factories...other than that cool.
post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-26-2005, 12:49 PM

Smile Re: Ibanez Made in Japan (MIJ) to continue from Fujigen factory

Hooray!!! That is great news! I was really disapointed when I first heard the rumor that they would close the factory.
post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 11:55 AM

another reason to keep my job and work hard!!!
post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 07:05 AM

doesn't quite explain why the S/ SA/ SZ Prestige models are Korean...
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:11 AM

Yeah that's good The Japs have great quality control on their products... I'm not complaining bout my Ibanez (made in china) but it's still very good
post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 03:56 PM

Talking IBANZE should get ROLLY J!!!

Have you seen the world1st Alloy 7string Ibanez guitar?- NO you say?
this guitars design is tripd out! it was made by a guy in Melbourne,Australia named RollyJ, his guitar makes a JS10th look like a DINOSAUR! I have been looking into this man & his outstanding guitar, i live in his home town & So any info on the subject of the RollyJ guitar that i can find out will be posted on this site, if IBANEZ gets Rolly J to design guitars I would buy anything with RollyJ's name on it! after all SteveVai loved RollyJ's guitar & who wouldn't! there is a website www.rolly-jint.com & its a bitch to get on it!, this site is not offical as it claims to be, the news i got so far, is that site was done with out RollyJ knowing about it, there is a legal thing going on about the bull**** on that site, my mates at school follow this guy so the info I'm getting is fact! all the info on that site is not correct & that name of the managment is false as well as all the crap that they put up on that site! but i do hope to get a RollyJ Ibanez guitar & so do my mates, may be you could make it happen! Cheers - KEEP ON ROCK'N!!!
post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 03:59 PM
ZJH

And this has to do with the MIJ Prestige guitars being made at Fujigen...how?
post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 05:27 PM

Re: IBANZE should get ROLLY J!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaken777
Have you seen the world1st Alloy 7string Ibanez guitar?- NO you say?
this guitars design is tripd out! it was made by a guy in Melbourne,Australia named RollyJ, his guitar makes a JS10th look like a DINOSAUR! I have been looking into this man & his outstanding guitar, i live in his home town & So any info on the subject of the RollyJ guitar that i can find out will be posted on this site, if IBANEZ gets Rolly J to design guitars I would buy anything with RollyJ's name on it! after all SteveVai loved RollyJ's guitar & who wouldn't! there is a website www.rolly-jint.com & its a bitch to get on it!, this site is not offical as it claims to be, the news i got so far, is that site was done with out RollyJ knowing about it, there is a legal thing going on about the bull**** on that site, my mates at school follow this guy so the info I'm getting is fact! all the info on that site is not correct & that name of the managment is false as well as all the crap that they put up on that site! but i do hope to get a RollyJ Ibanez guitar & so do my mates, may be you could make it happen! Cheers - KEEP ON ROCK'N!!!
No need to advertise in every post of yours.

Regards

André

post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 10:43 PM

Talking Re: IBANZE should get ROLLY J!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fettouhi
No need to advertise in every post of yours.

Regards

André
Sorry mate, I'm not advertising, just want to let some people know about this guy & his guitar, I want to buy a guitar from him, I like the guitar he made, it is very special & a cool guitar!, I do hope Ibanez get this guy to design guitars, I know alot of people will buy them & I my self would like to see it happen! I'm sick of the same old guitars Ibanez repaints puts some new little things no it & calls it a new guitar! this RollyJ guy made that guitar in 1997, just think of what this guy is working on now? but if he did that back then in 1997 I would like to see his new guitars now! - most likely would trip Ibanez out! we all need a change & something new! anyway hope you like the guitar that I'm talking about have a good look at it, like to hear your veiws on it.

cheers bro keep on rock'n!
post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 11:53 PM
ZJH

If you want to let people know about this guy and his guitar, do it in the appropriate threads. Don't hijack them and use them as your own. There's nothing more annoying than people hijacking forums and going completely off topic. Speaking of which, I need to stop doing that by not typing any more than I already have.

Tags
prestige guitar , prestige guitars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode