Jemsite

Jemsite (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/)
-   Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/29-vendors-auction-reseller-talk/)
-   -   Out Of This Swirled...Closing? (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/f29/out-swirled-closing-108227.html)

DEADTUNES666 01-03-2011 12:33 PM

Out Of This Swirled...Closing?

I must have missed something...What happened with OOTS? 8O

I saw in another thread that they're going out of business?

Not being a swirl guy, I was amazed at how beautiful their stuff was...

Of course I'm low on cash and can't afford to buy one of the blow out pieces...

This just sucks. :(

Diamond Dave 01-03-2011 02:18 PM

Re: Out Of This Swirled...Closing?

DEADTUNES666 01-03-2011 04:31 PM

Thanks bro...Honestly when I searched I didn't come up with anything...Further proof I'm old & stupid. ;)

Very sad, his stuff was awesome!!

Out Of This Swirled 02-21-2011 01:30 PM

Just in case anyone reads this thread in the future

I am NOT Closing down anymore long dull story, sorry for the confusion.

Please could a Mod lock this up now so it sinks like a stone, cheers

al

bodsy 06-08-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Out Of This Swirled (Post 1072594)
Just in case anyone reads this thread in the future

I am NOT Closing down anymore long dull story, sorry for the confusion.

Please could a Mod lock this up now so it sinks like a stone, cheers

al

im well pleased your not closing al,i was just having a look at your site and saw the closing down stuff i panicked til i saw this thread,your work looks amazing those colours,wow , so im gona be purchasing one from you in a few months,cheers.

fwd0120 06-08-2012 09:33 PM

Sorry buddy, the news has changed again, he now is going out. He did have a great run and I have nothing but respect for Al.

On the other hand, ATD is getting back in the game.

bodsy 06-12-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fwd0120 (Post 1178675)
Sorry buddy, the news has changed again, he now is going out. He did have a great run and I have nothing but respect for Al.

On the other hand, ATD is getting back in the game.

hi there,after i saw your reply about al closing i got in touch with him and put a deposit on a stunning p,a,w swirl on a jem style alder body with lion claw im recieving it at the end of the month, cant wait,i think his work looks amazing and i would of hated to of missed out so thanks for your message.:)

Out Of This Swirled 06-12-2012 09:38 AM

Reading this thread (as I had forgotten about it) made me think that I had to carry on (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) but I am closing this time folks for real, OOT swirled will be finished very soon, I still have some outstanding work to complete and then I will bow out.

I did kinda let the news of me closing sink a bit as I feared folks would be less willing to send me money especially from over sea as there is a VERY big trust issue there. If I was going to do a runner I would never tell folks in advance that would be like telling the bank ahead of time you were coming for the vaults.

I do have lots of swirls still left and loads of DiMarzios and cliplocks but also if you have a new swirl from me or had one then you also get to enter the free swirl draw lottery, see details on my news section.

Cheers all H.A.G.O- al.

Bryancap77 06-13-2012 12:07 PM

Bye al. By herc. Hello Darren. I'm confused, is this turning into a soap opera or what!