Jemsite

Jemsite (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/)
-   Polls (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/14-polls/)
-   -   Dear Ibanez, (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/f14/dear-ibanez-117223.html)

Anton Zedd 12-25-2011 12:01 AM

what are people prepared to pay for?

Make a little noise, here.

Post in short readable sentences, specs, models, colors etc. Ibanez does read the posts here by the way:). Post pics, photo shop images, enhanced photos along with your specs of models you'd like to see Ibanez deliver to the marketplace.

Want to make a big noise, here? Then post your model now.

Diamond Dave 12-25-2011 01:01 AM

Re: Dear Ibanez,

And what, pray tell, would be the point when we have a whole Comments to Ibanez section here: http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f22/

DEADTUNES666 12-25-2011 09:20 AM

I vote carrots! ;)

Macka 12-26-2011 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diamond Dave (Post 1143477)
And what, pray tell, would be the point when we have a whole Comments to Ibanez section here: http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f22/

its easier to read a bar chart and get an instant feeling for what people want rather than trawling through a 100 page thread on the same subject.

From this chart I can clearly see that people want hot fluro colours, swirls and the original edge. Easily the three most integral wants of the Jem loving world.

jono 12-26-2011 09:11 AM

Whilst I'm happy to vote, the poll really should be "what are people prepared to pay for?

I asked for Edge trems, black guitars, non-black guitars and colour options. The Edge trem is by far my favourite bridge. I like solid coloured guitars, whether they're black, white, orange or neon green.

RGTFanatic 12-26-2011 01:29 PM

there was no choice for more neck-thru's, so I'll add that here.

I would love to see Ibanez finally put out a Jackson SL-1 killer. They've been close a couple times,but never on the mark.

jono 12-26-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RGTFanatic (Post 1143735)
there was no choice for more neck-thru's, so I'll add that here.

I would love to see Ibanez finally put out a Jackson SL-1 killer. They've been close a couple times,but never on the mark.

LOL - you need to say what features would do that... What guitars were close, why weren't they close enough?

In fact that's another "comments to Ibanez" thread altogether ;)

seanrg 12-26-2011 02:15 PM

I would LOVE for Ibanez to release any model with the old MIJ Wizard2 neck !!!!!

LostInRockFormations 12-26-2011 06:18 PM

a baritone 7 string sustainer guitar with skulls and glowing frets.

corey j grieve 12-26-2011 06:34 PM

Basswood 7 string with 30 frets,baritone,lo pro edge,reverse headstock with color/pickup options.

mike570 12-26-2011 10:16 PM

You left off the "real Dimarzios" poll option. :D

I'm personally sticking with the PGM301 with no f-holes production model in candy apple; especially now that Paul doesn't really play an RG-style guitar anymore.

mr_rainmaker777 12-26-2011 10:21 PM

bring back the SSS.....I love those single coils.

RGTFanatic 12-27-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jono (Post 1143738)
LOL - you need to say what features would do that... What guitars were close, why weren't they close enough?

In fact that's another "comments to Ibanez" thread altogether ;)

LOL...I just assumed everyone would know. My bad :smile:

OK, here's my wishlist for an SL-1 killer:

- 3-piece ultra thru-neck, satin finish- Wizard profile optional
- Ebony board, figured maple optional
- MOP inlays options for offset dots, center dots, mini sharksteeth (ala piranha teeth), or sharktooth
- binding options for neck and headstock
- MOP Ibanez inlay on head No swoosh, no prestige, nothing extra......
- volute
- 6105 fretwire.....JC fret finishing
- Alder or Ash wings
- options for body binding
- option for carved top
- H-S-S config (Tone Zone, Paf-S, AN-S)
- VLX-91 switch
- options for transparent 6mm top (choice of 2 or 3 colors/bursts) or a choice of 2 or 3 custom solid colors, matching headstock
- Lo-Pro and associated hardware in cosmo, black, or chrome dependent on finish choice
- STB T.O.M. option- graphite nut
- Angled jack
- Flight case

There were a few RGT's (3120,3170,320) that were close, but the pickup config. blew it.

D.M.RG7620 12-27-2011 01:57 PM

Know what's funny? All the other companies will do things like that. I swear, you'd think that Ibanez is going broke and can only afford upgraded RG350's :lol:

IbanezFreak777 12-27-2011 08:52 PM

GRAPHICS !!!!!!!!!!!!