Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
12K views 82 replies 42 participants last post by  jemsite 
#1 ·
so i just got done listening to the commentary track on the dvd .. and it would seem that the bad horsie mirror jem will be a feb '04 release (sans fretboard LEDs).

sweet!

~A

#18 ·
Jeroenn said:
Ekim said:
Steve's said this in other places as well, but who knows if this is REALLY the final model? Remember "it's not chrome and it's snot green" on this very forum?
Look closely at what he typed..
"Actually it' snot chrome (and it' snot green)... "

He flipped his spaces and 's's around, so, it is not green...

:)
Yeah, I was too lazy to look it up. But yeah, I did know that it wasn't REALLY green. I love the look of that thing. It's SO over-the-top. I've not seen it in person, but I think so far it looks better than Satch's Chromeboys. It would be a cool new signature model, but so would the acoustic.

#24 ·
This is without a doubt going to be my first ibanez jem. I would hope plain inlays instead of screwheads or even, and this would be classy offset chrome dots. I think that would look solid. Or even just plain chrome dates. As long as its a new inlay. You know chrome pyramids would look badass as well. A sustainer is alot to hope for, but we can dream. But Im saving my money even as we speak. I just bought a new car and its gonna be rough. Built a new computer this summer. Anyone wanna buy a custom built pc cheap? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.