Jemsite

Jemsite (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/)
-   All Other Guitars (including Prestige) (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/18-all-other-guitars-including-prestige/)
-   -   Wish List (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/f18/wish-list-38620.html)

old_metal_head 07-25-2005 03:59 PM

Wish List

I was wondering what production guitars would be on everyones wish list? I guess you could put custom and dream guitars in as well.

Since I like hard tails I wish for:

Caparison Angelus HGS + EMG
EBMM Y2D
Ibanez RG-3271
Washburn X-81 Face Eraser
Wayne mahogany Monster

glockhead 07-25-2005 07:35 PM

Re: Wish List

Hmmm....

Gibson Les Paul... have it...
Ibanez Rg... have it
Gibson V
Dean ML
G&L Legacy
Martin Dreadnaught acoustic

I would be happy.

old_metal_head 07-26-2005 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glockhead
Gibson Les Paul... have it...
Ibanez Rg... have it
Gibson V
Dean ML
G&L Legacy
Martin Dreadnaught acoustic.

I checked out the Dean ML USA model on line. They look pretty cool. I'll have to see if anyone around here sells them so I can try one out.

I had a LP Standard Heritage Cherry. It was nice, and heavy. The Burstbucker Pro pickups kicked a$$. I sold it to a guy in Texas. I put it up on e-bay during one of the .99 specials with a high reserve and someone snatched it up in ten minutes.

I have four RGs:
* RG-1521 black (upgraded pickups)
* RG-1521 white
* RG-421 black
* RGT42DXFX

I used to have a PGM-301WH. I sold it to a guy in New York. It was my introduction to Ibanez guitars. Afterwards I found some of the other hardtails mentioned above. They suite me better (rosewood).

I sold a black Jackson Y2KV to a guy in Munich, Germany. He paid alot for it. It was a great sounding guitar but too awkward for me. The case for it was HUGE.

The only acoustic I've ever owned was an HD-28. It was a S&D special from MF. I stole it from them since the only thing wrong with it was a crack in the case. I played cowboy chords on it so much the first couple of frets were pretty worn when I sold it to a Canadian. He fixed it all up. This was another .99 listing that went in fifteen minutes.

I also had a American Fat Strat Texas Special that I just plain wore out. It was my first electric. The frets were pretty bad and I didn't want to pay to fix so I traded it in.

I bought and Ibanez Destroyer for cheap but it was crap so I sold it.

I had a Caparison Horus Deep Sea for a short time but could not deal with the tremelo so I sold it.

Oh, I have a green MM Benji too. It is the best made guitar I've ever owned. Pure quality. If it had a rosewood board it would be number one. They are going for cheap now.

I haven't found any guitars that I've become really attached to. The RGs seem to be the only keepers.

Chris From Singapore. 07-26-2005 12:37 PM

:d John Suhr Standard! :d

Flobanez 07-26-2005 12:52 PM

A second UV7PWH for a backup for main PWH. :lol:

giannifive 07-26-2005 12:55 PM

First, my realistic wish list:

RG hardtail

Then my fantasy wish list:

S series 7 string with ZR trem, 24 fret neck, and Blazes

old_metal_head 07-26-2005 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giannifive
First, my realistic wish list:
*RG hardtail

Then my fantasy wish list:
*S series 7 string with ZR trem, 24 fret neck, and Blazes

Which RG hardtail do you prefer?

scanlan75018 07-26-2005 05:22 PM

Eric Johnson Strat
Ibanez Blazer 1025
Ibanez JEM7VWH
Ibanez AT100 !!!

giannifive 07-26-2005 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old_metal_head
Which RG hardtail do you prefer?

Not sure, as I have only played the RG321. I love the Wizard neck, but if I ever got a hardtail I think I'd want the Wizard 2 just to have something different. The RG321 has a Wizard 2. What's on the 421?

Phillip 07-26-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old_metal_head

I had a Caparison Horus Deep Sea for a short time but could not deal with the tremelo so I sold it.

Waw! That's the one I really want! You just don't like trems or it was crappy bridge?
And what about the clean sounds? It's got everything I like, but I really love clean sounds and sound of neck pickups, so I am not shure if it's good for me (if it does other things than metal). And I don't think I will ever use the 27th fret, but the look of the guitar is amazing and the body is different (nicer :-) than on Dellinger series, not mentioning the gorgeous headstock!

glockhead 07-26-2005 06:36 PM

Caparison, I would like to try one some day to see if the hype and pricetag is worth it.

Flobanez 07-26-2005 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scanlan75018
Eric Johnson Strat

Agreed. I'd love to own an EJ sig strat definately. :mrgreen:

Polaris20 07-26-2005 06:50 PM

Quote:

Not sure, as I have only played the RG321. I love the Wizard neck, but if I ever got a hardtail I think I'd want the Wizard 2 just to have something different. The RG321 has a Wizard 2. What's on the 421?

Wizard II as well. I have it, with a Tone Zone/Air Norton combo. Great guitar.

phlame 07-26-2005 10:16 PM

3000VV
7CST

And then I will die a happy man.

old_metal_head 07-26-2005 10:21 PM

Quote:

The RG321 has a Wizard 2. What's on the 421?

http://www.ibanezrules.com/catalogs/us/2002/p09.jpg