Jemsite

Jemsite (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/)
-   All Other Guitars (including Prestige) (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/18-all-other-guitars-including-prestige/)
-   -   ChrisGuitars.com (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/f18/chrisguitars-com-53677.html)

taracatac 10-21-2006 03:12 PM

ChrisGuitars.com

Has anyone done business with www.chrisguitars.com ? His prices seem to good to be true on some of his Ibanez guitars.

Distantshore 10-21-2006 03:35 PM

Re: ChrisGuitars.com

I've never heard of them, but that DBK does sound like a great deal!

S420 10-21-2006 06:00 PM

I tried to buy a few guitars from him, no answer to any emails at all. He must be a very busy guy. Next time I see something I like I may just call him, he only lives 15 minutes away. Yes, his prices are good, and he does have some nice gear!

Angelo Guitars 10-21-2006 11:41 PM

I've done a couple of deals with him. No problems.

patobarba5 08-30-2008 12:59 AM

does anyone's got his email? i've been trying to enter the site but I can't get trough. it's asking me a user & password (it's the first time it's ever happened to me, and i've been visiting the website pretty much everiday for the last year and a half or so)

chrisgr 08-30-2008 04:27 AM

I bought a guitar from him years ago, no problems. Like others have said, he seems to never answer his emails. I was interested in buying other guitars from him but never recieved a response. I don't know why he doesn't answer his emails more regularly, poor business practice and he probably loses a lot of potential customers because of it.

Dino 08-30-2008 02:09 PM

He sells Chibanez?:o

Ibanez Jem 7 - Upgraded Knockoff, (pic2). You might remember the knockoff Ibanez Jem 7 I posted last month. I mentioned that while it wasn't an exceptional guitar, it would make a good project if you wanted to replace the neck and tremolo. Well, somebody took my advice and here you go. This is the same model, however, the original owner turned it into a much better quality axe by adding a quality neck, an Ibanez RG350DX, which was a good choice since it is factory painted white. They also added a real Lo-TRS tremolo, which stays in tune very well. The result is a guitar with all the killer stage appeal of a Jem, monkey grip and all, at a price that's less than 1/2 of the real thing. Solid player in super clean shape for just $429.

I like his prices but I don't think I would do business with this guy.

NeglectedField 08-30-2008 03:19 PM

I just like going on his site to look at the pictures :D

heartfielder 08-30-2008 03:30 PM

Chris is a great guy with alot of fair prices. You'll have to call him, he must get a million e-mails. You can reach him by phone for sure.

Lefty Robb 08-30-2008 03:39 PM

Wow, that guy makes even Rich look organized. ;) :lol: