Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Arch Enemy, Machine Head and Trivium in Oz

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  UV-7-BK 
#1 ·
Are any other Aussie Jemsiters going to the Arch Enemy, Machine Head and Trivium show at Luna Park in Sydney on the 1st of November?

Come on Aussies, lets show 'em how we rock down under :)

#4 ·
I saw Machine Head a couple years ago, and I must say, I have never seen any singer look so angry throughout the entire show. he didn't crack a smile or anything. He had a metal face on the whole concert. I wonder if he was actually mad at something. :lol:

I could never really get in to Arch Enemy or Trivium though

#5 ·
I went to see Machine Head a couple month ago, with Lamb of God and Chimaira supporting.
Machine Head were amazing the whole night!
Im going to see them again in November with Trivium, Dragonforce, Shadows Fall and Arch Enemy.
Cant wait, Arch Enemy have recently become one of my favourite bands, my band are covering "Dead Eyes See No Future" the now too :)

#7 ·
Are Machine Head still any good then???

Burn My Eyes is one of my all time fave metal albums. But with each album after i thought they got worse :sad: I gave up a while back!! Did see them live a couple of times back in the late '90's though :D And i saw them at Donnington in '95 :D

Have a great time at the gig :D

#8 ·
Andy, try the new album 'The Blackening' you should like it. Machine Head can still kick some ass alright! Your the only person I know who thought Machine head got worse since Burn My Eyes, shame on you. :lol:

It should be a excellent gig my friend, minus Trivium who since they were dubbed the 'new Metallica' have dropped all their raw vocals in order sound like Metallica.

#11 ·
I just saw Arch Enemy, Machine Head and Sanctity here in Toronto last week. It was an awesome show - but I've got to say - I went for Sanctity and Arch Enemy and left halfway through Machine Heads set. I mean Machine Head is ok, but Arch Enemy rules. "Wages of Sin" is one of my all time favourite albums, and they still include a lot of songs from that album in their live set. The opening of "Dead bury their dead" is a killer riff, and "Enemy Within" is a killer track. The only problem with the show was that Arch Enemy had their volume turned down. They were noticeably quieter than any of the other bands. They still kicked ass though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.