Jemsite

Jemsite (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/)
-   All Other Guitars (including Prestige) (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/18-all-other-guitars-including-prestige/)
-   -   J customs In Aus (https://www.jemsite.com/forums/f18/j-customs-aus-98745.html)

Pantera95 01-19-2010 07:38 AM

J customs In Aus

Hey, im loving the j customs but i have not yet found some where in Australia that sells them (for a good price). I was thinking ****, but there rarely on there anyway
Does anyone know a reliable overseas dealer that could ship to Australia?

What about ****, i could always get one shipped from Europe on ****, but is that safe?.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks - Tom

HeavyMetal4Ever 01-19-2010 07:50 AM

Re: J customs In Aus

Chech out ibanezrules.com.

They had two at Musos Corner in Newcastle not long ago, but $5499AUD on special is a little too steep for me. Damn they played nice though. ;)

Rock on!

Pantera95 01-19-2010 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavyMetal4Ever (Post 979953)
Chech out ibanezrules.com.

They had two at Musos Corner in Newcastle not long ago, but $5499AUD on special is a little too steep for me. Damn they played nice though. ;)

Rock on!

Thanks ill check em out, Any idea what models they were?

HeavyMetal4Ever 01-19-2010 11:13 AM

Pretty sure they were RG8570Z's. Same spec as the ones on the Japanese Ibanez site.

Rock on!

corey j grieve 01-19-2010 03:24 PM

EEE bay, a guy called 'meestursparkle' deals from japan and has them all the time. Do a search for JC's and his listing's will show up. There is also one over here in Aus (Melbourne) on the bay at the moment priced well,it's a 2007 8470 in prominence red,dimarzio's,edge pro trem.
Once you own a JC or two there's no going back,good luck.

guitarnoize 01-19-2010 07:06 PM

IbanezNorthwest 01-19-2010 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera95 (Post 979950)
Hey, im loving the j customs but i have not yet found some where in Australia that sells them (for a good price). I was thinking ****, but there rarely on there anyway
Does anyone know a reliable overseas dealer that could ship to Australia?

What about ****, i could always get one shipped from Europe on ****, but is that safe?.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks - Tom

Hey Tom.... Sent you a private message, if you are in NSW you can check mine out! I have one for sale in the classifieds too!! ;)

Pantera95 01-19-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corey j grieve (Post 980072)
EEE bay, a guy called 'meestursparkle' deals from japan and has them all the time. Do a search for JC's and his listing's will show up. There is also one over here in Aus (Melbourne) on the bay at the moment priced well,it's a 2007 8470 in prominence red,dimarzio's,edge pro trem.
Once you own a JC or two there's no going back,good luck.

Yeah that guy has alot of j customs, for about 2300 aus $$ shipped, but do you think that shipping that far in reliable. Im just worried getting something shipped here could leave me with a broken guitar?

wilch 01-19-2010 10:23 PM

Send Rich an email at Ibanezrules.com. He ships to Aus. I have a close friend that's bought 2 guitars (1 guitar, 1 bass guitar) from Rich already.

Bildi 01-20-2010 12:44 AM

I'd definitely go with Rich at ibanezrules. As a plus the USD exchange rate is fantastic at the moment. Since you are in Australia another consideration might be ETguitars if you want a custom guitar built. Because ET bill in USD it's also a good time to buy from them.

Australian Ibanez prices are true hilarity.

Pantera95 01-20-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilch (Post 980168)
Send Rich an email at Ibanezrules.com. He ships to Aus. I have a close friend that's bought 2 guitars (1 guitar, 1 bass guitar) from Rich already.

Yeah i checked out his site, he has a lot of guitars up! But not many prestiges? but alot of j customs.
Although i do like the prices of this fellow on ****

corey j grieve 01-20-2010 07:13 AM

Meestursparkle,it will be on your doorstep in 4 days max in perfect shape. He double boxes everything,I've bought 3 or 4 through him,flawless and fast! Plus he has the best selection due to living in Japan.

Pantera95 01-20-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corey j grieve (Post 980258)
Meestursparkle,it will be on your doorstep in 4 days max in perfect shape. He double boxes everything,I've bought 3 or 4 through him,flawless and fast! Plus he has the best selection due to living in Japan.

So you live in AUS and bought from him before. He has the cheapest J customs ever! How reliable is he? Ive always thought that buying guitars of **** overseas is unsafe? were all the guitar you baught from him perfect?

Thanks

Caino 01-20-2010 07:29 PM

I picked up a HRG1802 from Sydney late last year, be patient and you will find what you are after. (i was waiting for well over a year for something i wanted at a reasonable price)

IbanezFreak777 01-20-2010 09:05 PM

Is there a specific J Custom your after ?