This is the last of the non-pickguard Kingbolts - in Copper Fire.
- Railhammer Alnico Grande br & HV neck pickups
- TwoTone Teardrop included
- We put this together as a proto/test guitar for a shredder friend of ours- and we ended up going a different route with him.
I don't usually post Reverend Stuff for sale anywhere - but this is my guitar, so it is what it is....and my '97 Mustang Cobra Speedometer repair is forcing me to make some tough choices, so I'm putting a few things on the block. This is a 2013 Reverend Kingbolt in Lakeshore Gold #2 out of 4. We...
Hey everyone - been a little slow to post lately.
We added a couple of cool Ibby's to the "house" collection this year. I found a cool RT452 12 string near mint & mislabeled at GC, stole it, and I traded an artist I work with in Germany for his 8.5/10 RG770DXvm. Sweet guitar - I'd pop it in the...
Here's some close-ups of the Orange-Pearl Kingbolt Prototype I mentioned in a previous thread.
New features for this guitar:
- Uncovered Zebra Reverend Humbuckers
- No Pickguard
- Forearm Contour, bound
- Six Bolt Neck Plate - the middle 2 are pickguard screws, to hold the plate in place if...
Hey everyone -
Day 1 of NAMM this year we launched 5 new models and a new website that we've been working on for over a year:
I try to refrain from talking about my business too much here - but I'm excited to finally have this done. Check out the new Kingbolt model...