Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods
    Hello, I was given an RG 120 and it's missing the trem arm. The bridge is the two post unit that uses allen screws to lock down the saddles. What is the part number and what is a good source to buy it from? Also, what is this bridge called? Thanks! :grin2: - Johnny
1-1 of 1 Results