I have a few pedals that are cool, but I haven't used em much lately.
I have other projects that are more pressing and items I would rather have.
I don't need a dozen different distortions, but I also don't feel like e Bay'ing them either... not yet, anyway.
Boss MIJ Black label...
Like the title says, I have a Rocktron HUSH pedal and a SansAmp GT2 up for grabs.
The Hush unit has toured the world and shows some battle scars but is in perfect working order. The feet have been removed in favor of Velcro for pedal-board mounting. These can be found at Home Depot or even most...
1. Tremol No - installed in my RG2550 for a couple months (£30)
2. Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive (£28)
3. Boss DS-1 w/Monte Allums Rectifier mod (£45)
4. Boss MT-2 Metal Zone (£40)
5. Sansamp GT2 preamp/distortion (£90)
All pedals are as good...