Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone:

I'm the GM of Reverend Guitars, a manufacturer based in the Detroit area. Due to some recent aquisitions (Thanks Rich) I'm going to sell off a handful of my collection.. and I wanted to put them here first.

I'll add actual shipping to the cost of the guitar. For payment I can take visa/mc over the phone or paypal. I'm not opposed to international shipping as long as USPS provides service. I can be reached via PM or at : [email protected]

I got one of these in a trade a few years ago, which led me to aquiring a few more.. They were built in Venice, CA by John Carruthers in 2005, and sold new in the $2000 range. Ash Body, DiMarzio Fred (bridge), stacked DiMarzio neck pickup (unknown), TRS Floyd Trem, stainless steel frets, Buzz Feiten, and the best part - an asymetrical neck with a 14 radius & 1 3/4" at the nut.
The company only made 40 or so instruments total before logistics got the better of them. I have 2 green ones, so I want to sell this one, the nicer of the two. I got this one from a Reverend dealer who had it New Old Stock. It's got some minor wear from the showroom on the pickguard, and the neck is starting to get smudgy even though it's only been picked up a handful of times. Reverend Guitars Tech ZSG set it up with SIT 10's....It comes with the original warranty paper, wrenches, and the original deluxe TKL hard case. $699. Many pics:

http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/kenhaas/17th Street Spyder Green Dotneck/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.