Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone played one of these? How do they feel? They look like very nice guitars other than it has no neck pickup :x

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I don't think you'll find many pople who've tried them since MusicYo is a mail-order company and the 1984 models are pricey for a simple guitar.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, I guess you got a point. They were looking stupid to me anyways lately.

Back the JS1000 :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
simple..but think about it

EVH never had a problem with no neck pickups! besides...think about the possibilites...get a red one...and cover it in black and white tape :twisted: ... and then you got a genuine icon of a guitar!

Rob

(P.S. im sure they are pretty decent axes, ive played a couple of these new 'kramers' one of the top line USA ones, (baretta pro i think) which was a very decent guitar, and the other was a cheaper V model (vangaurd) which wasnt exactly great, but for 170dollars... i couldnt think of anything that came close.)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
i dig the neck pickup.
but i love the 1pickup/1knob concept too, so i'm always undecided what to choose... :(

are there invisible neck pickups in the market? :D

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Ever since gibson bought these companys up they havent been sticking their neck out enough to market them. Im sure these would sell in a better marketplace, but they arent being pushed. So unfortunatly, we probably wont get to play one for a LONG time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts